510 cartomizers on V1 AFS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Just wanted to report that 510 cartomizers on the V1 AFS on the GGTS at 6 volts work extremely well!! Here's what I did:

1) remove sticker and clean excess glue off carto and remove mouthpiece
2) drill/punch a hole in the side of the 510 carto with approx. 3/64 or 1.2 mm drill bit or finishing nail
3) I put the hole about 1mm closer to the carto threads than the height of the carto condom with the hole plug. I didn't get an exact measurement, I just eyeballed it and marked it with a sharpie marker
4) attach V1 AFS
5) primed the blank carto with 15 drops
6) filled AFS
7) attach drip tip and vaped away.

Basically, it's the same process as for a KR808 carto, but the hole needs to be higher with the V1 AFS.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just wanted to report that 510 cartomizers on the V1 AFS on the GGTS at 6 volts work extremely well!! Here's what I did:

1) remove sticker and clean excess glue off carto and remove mouthpiece
2) drill/punch a hole in the side of the 510 carto with approx. 3/64 or 1.2 mm drill bit or finishing nail
3) I put the hole about 1mm closer to the carto threads than the height of the carto condom with the hole plug. I didn't get an exact measurement, I just eyeballed it and marked it with a sharpie marker
4) attach V1 AFS
5) primed the blank carto with 15 drops
6) filled AFS
7) attach drip tip and vaped away.

Basically, it's the same process as for a KR808 carto, but the hole needs to be higher with the V1 AFS.

:thumb::toast:. That was an exellent experiment boom!!!!!! It vapes well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread