• End of year community survey

If you've been seeing any bugs, want new features, or have any positive feedback we'd love to hear it and we'll be putting together a plan for adding in these changes in 2023!

Check out the survey

510 Cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
    Rob they don't use a adapter. They have a smaller capacity then 808 but I am still enjoying using it. If you want I can send you one or two to try out and look over.

Although I am not an avid 510 user, I would be more than happy to accept that offer.

Would they happen to be soft cartos?

Thanks,
    Rob

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Lampasas Texas
      Well, I also meant, like how long does a carto work before it just dies? Like, I am sure they don't last as long as a regular atty, do they?

I gave some to my mom that I had used for about a week, that she has stretched to about a months worth of use. She just cleans them once a week and refills them. She hasn't been vaping long, so she hasn't thrown any away yet.

She also doesn't let them run dry, so there's no burning filler.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
      May 2, 2009
      Dayton, Ohio Area
        I gave some to my mom that I had used for about a week, that she has stretched to about a months worth of use. She just cleans them once a week and refills them. She hasn't been vaping long, so she hasn't thrown any away yet.

She also doesn't let them run dry, so there's no burning filler.

That's cool, that is longer than I thought...

Status
        Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')