510 Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Can the Cartos be used on the ego? I want to try the carto after hearing how great they are, plus im thinking they will be ideal for hubby who is getting ready to deploy.
Tara

Yes they can! Thats what my hub's uses with his eGo, so much nicer, he only tops off 1 or 2 times a day with that set up, but he is a heavy vaporer. the cone is a little tight on the cartos but thats an easy fix. Just leave the cone unscrewed a little or bore the cone hole bigger. Some even like the tighter draw and screw it all the way down with no problems.

He uses 808 cartos with a 510/901 adaptor. but with the 510 cartos you do not need an adaptor.

Last edited:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Just got some pretty good ones from RRVaporz. Super fast shipping!

Eastmall seems to have the best price on blanks right now. I received some recently and the quality is great.

Yes thank you....But I'm just waiting to make a bigger order from East Mall...But Thank you very much:)

Hey Red,
Shawn at litecig has a sale on them right now, they are the hard tops though....but the sale is pretty big. I think it is 6.95 for a pack of 5

That's it....Thanks LOOK as usual you are the best.... That is who i ordered them from before.....Thanks Sweetie:)

Can the Cartos be used on the ego? I want to try the carto after hearing how great they are, plus im thinking they will be ideal for hubby who is getting ready to deploy.
Tara

I'm not really sure if the 510 Cartos or the 808 will fit on the EGo....But I'm sure that Cartos do fit the EGo.....Just not sure which ones though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread