The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

510 carts

Discussion in 'Vapor Kings' started by nick0404, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nick0404

nick0404 Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Southern California
    I'm having problems with my 510 carts. 1. The cap is really hard to take off and when I finally get it off it breaks. 2. when I use the "condom" method I get a nasty burnt taste. I'm using these on my chuck at 6v. Is 6v to much for these carts?

2. SSRob

SSRob Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma! USA
    The method I use to remove the caps is this...

Take a small stiff rod, like a strong small screwdriver. Insert the tip into the hole just a tad and work it around in a circular motion. This usually breaks the glue seal and then the cap will pop out without too much damage.

You might not be getting enough juice in the cartridge. These hold around 1ml total. I don't recommend cartomizers at 6v but that's because I don't know the experience level of the person on the other end. All I can say is KEEP THEM WET. I drip into mine like an atomizer. Really, seriously, don't let them run dry or even close to dry.

If you have any other questions just let us know :)

Thanks
    Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.