510 Chrome Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
yeah the stainless steel ones are the same as the silver ones. What DOES MATCH PERFECTLY however is a chrome 801! Got one with the adapter & DANG!-its a match!!! Yeah I'm all about 510's for sure, but decided to buy a 801 after a bunch of folk gave 6V vaping good reviews when an 801 was used flavor-wise. I got mine from electronic cigarettes of houston (& grabbed a black one for my BB) but I did see a bunch of em elsewhere too. I'm psyched.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
Just saw strictlyejuice.com has chrome 510 attys. They're the new L2 ones with 6 month warranties!!! I've never seen before & have definitely not tried em. The catch is that they are part of the whole 'starter kit' deal only. The site seems to only sell full kits & not spare attys alone. Granted they have some good deals for the holidays (50% off), but after all, since we have SBs what do we want with stock batteries? WTF. I sent them an email asking about buying 'just attys' without all the rest. I'll let ya know whenever I hear back from them.
Here's their link:
L2 510 Chrome Starter Kit / LED: RED [510] - $34.95 : StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!

I found out they are rather genero & have 3.5 ohm resistance making them 801/901-like. :(

Last edited:

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
The new aluminum t-tips look even better than the stainless steel ones. They're also making them shorter with slightly wider holes than the original brass ones so dripping str8 through em is a breeze. Now if only an atty besides the 801 came in the same sweet chrome color, we'd be solid. In the meantime stainless steel attys with either stainless or aluminum t-tips are the best we got going.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
Chrome BE 510 atties have the right finish. I have been using one for a couple weeks at 6V on my SB and its not bad. I don't particularly care for the 510 atty but with the BE atties higher resistance, HV vaping is better than with a Joye atty.

Maybe, I feel like the resistance drops it to more of a 901 vape though. I do dig a 510 @ 6V. nHaler will be selling their low resistance (LR) attys soon too & they'll be in both black & silver- not sure just how silver yet. You just gotta get a LiMN 18650 batt (not the regular protected 18650 due to the higher amps in the LiMN) & you can vape like 6V with a long lasting 3.7V 18650 batt... pretty sick!!! ;)

Where do ya find the chromie BE510's anyway?

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Maybe, I feel like the resistance drops it to more of a 901 vape though. I do dig a 510 @ 6V. nHaler will be selling their low resistance (LR) attys soon too & they'll be in both black & silver- not sure just how silver yet. You just gotta get a LiMN 18650 batt (not the regular protected 18650 due to the higher amps in the LiMN) & you can vape like 6V with a long lasting 3.7V 18650 batt... pretty sick!!! ;)

Where do ya find the chromie BE510's anyway?

I agree, the BE510 atty on a stock 510 batt, reminds me of a 901.
I will definitely keep an eye out for those LR atties as I already have some LiMN 18650s that I am using with my DBSB and loving it. I do like the BE 510s with that configuration.
Some of my BE atties are from bestecig.com. They're the manufacturer and located in china so shiping cost is higher and wait is longer but they have good prices and I have been happy with their products and service.
More recently I ordered from vaporspot.com and was happy with them. Theyre in the US and everything went smooth. I think I will continue to order from them. They are sold as 'stainless steel' but as you saw from the pics its more chrome, not like Joye 'stainless' at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread