Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Not yet but soon, very soon. How can it get any better with Isaac listening to the peoples wants and then responding with yet another carto? What a guy.
t2014.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
inkens cartos are my new go to.. boge have been a fail for me lately.. only problem is ikens r always outta stock
Well he got hit pretty hard so money's a little tight right now. Playing catch up after a hit that big is never easy. I have some things I'm patiently waiting to be in stock too. i signed up for Wishpot and it's supposed to notify me when the things I need are in stock.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Well he got hit pretty hard so money's a little tight right now. Playing catch up after a hit that big is never easy. I have some
things I'm patiently waiting to be in stock too. i signed up for Wishpot and it's supposed to notify me when the things I need are in stock.

Oh wow i had no idea he got hit w something.. Hope everything us well w him

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey,

I just saw the post of Isaac on twitter. Anyone has informations on these new cartos?
Hey Aliens!
Hehe yep got some god info for you coming in just a bit. Working on the listing as we speak :D
18000 on bad ecig stuff?? Wow that'll slow anyone down.. Aint no chump change
No sir! Long story, to cut it short, we got forced to shut down for 2 months lost the 18k from bad orders and from surviving during the down time 30 more g's were lost leaving us in negative after 3 years of business ugh. Now we're in the recuperating phase and still struggling to have enough $ to make one of several desperately needed orders. Definitely not good times

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey Aliens!
Hehe yep got some god info for you coming in just a bit. Working on the listing as we speak :D

No sir! Long story, to cut it short, we got forced to shut down for 2 months lost the 18k from bad orders and from surviving during the down time 30 more g's were lost leaving us in negative after 3 years of business ugh. Now we're in the recuperating phase and still struggling to have enough $ to make one of several desperately needed orders. Definitely not good times

DAYUUMMMM, Ouch that's not good.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Hey Aliens!

Wow thats crazy. Ever since i heard of u and ur cartos i've been on it. I bought some 510 cartos from u for my tanks, now i placed another order for the "punched" since those seem to be the only ones in stock. Ill keep buying to. In the word of grimm green, "they work stellar". Hope u recover. U got ur customers well wishes and support

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
No sir! Long story, to cut it short, we got forced to shut down for 2 months lost the 18k from bad orders and from surviving during the down time 30 more g's were lost leaving us in negative after 3 years of business ugh. Now we're in the recuperating phase and still struggling to have enough $ to make one of several desperately needed orders. Definitely not good times[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry to hear this Isaac...thoughts and prayers with you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread