Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
EVERYBODY STOP BUYING THE E2's.

There is a one per person limit! I want them all. So you people stop buying them and then Bruce can send me your share. I like that plan. Or, you can all buy them, and then send them to me for Christmas. I like that plan too.
Better get on it, they're going fast. The Kr808 WERE in but they're showing not available.

I ordered 5 boxes at about 4:00 when I got the e-mail. I chose the 5 for $38.00 deal and it went through and I got the conformation e-mail. Now I just checked the site and yes, it shows you can only order one. Bruce had said he orderd a large quanity so I don't get that.

:unsure:

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
I ordered 5 boxes at about 4:00 when I got the e-mail. I chose the 5 for $38.00 deal and it went through and I got the conformation e-mail. Now I just checked the site and yes, it shows you can only order one. Bruce had said he orderd a large quanity so I don't get that.

I would have jumped on that if it was available when I was on the site.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I agree with eJoker. The flavor is way better than regular cartos. I have cleaned and refilled with 4 different flavors in the same one and there is no flavor bleed over.
I got one that jjrose sent me and I can't rave enough about them. Its a freaking workhorse. I want another like the one she sent me. still haven't cleaned it. lost the pm JJ sent me that told me how to clean it.

Here is the link to a man who can't burn the E2 wick no matter how hot he tries to get it with a lighter...and compares it to other wicks.

You can link to his other videos from there. There are 6 total and they are all on the E2s...both regular and he even has one on the new 3 ohm E2s.

YouTube - DJbizzum's Channel

Hope this puts some people's minds at ease!!

VAPE ON!!!

All I can say is wow. my goodness.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
got 'em.
I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with them, but I got them. I'm addicted to the darn things for no reason whatsoever since I primarily drip. I think Bruce has some subliminal messages on the package or something. Good marketing, make us all think there's no stock so we run at the checkout, I got your number Bruce!!! :)

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC

I stand corrected on the price. They are 47.99 for five, not 38.00. You save 2.00 by getting five.

:)

tristessa363

May 18, 2010
Houston, TX
Only one box per customer? Plus $6 shipping? I'll wait until we can order more than one box.

That's how I felt too.. 1 box e2's + syringe = $12.00... 50% shipping charge. but I had to try them. I just got them today, and I have to say it was worth it. Especially if I can clean them with no flavor contamination. I'm having to adjust to the amount of throat hit and vapor compared to the cartos I was using - these things are awesome!

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
That's how I felt too.. 1 box e2's + syringe = $12.00... 50% shipping charge. but I had to try them. I just got them today, and I have to say it was worth it. Especially if I can clean them with no flavor contamination. I'm having to adjust to the amount of throat hit and vapor compared to the cartos I was using - these things are awesome!
A big +1.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Cleaning Steps...

1) Remove mouth piece and all seals, clean in warn water.

2) Boil Carto Bodies for 5 minutes. Rinse in warm water.

3) Dry until wick material is Completely with blow dryer.

4) Dry burn wick using 5 second pulses until no smoke comes off wick. It should glow orange.

5) Boil Carto Bodies for 5 minutes. Rinse in warn water.

6) Dry Completely with blow dryer.

7) Refill and replace seals.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Awesome thanks for that! I'm guessing with 2 boils and burn it could be dried on not be a problem. Might use 3 more then clean all 4 at once. Thanks again!

The mistake I kept making was not doing the second boil. My cartos tasted better but still had a slight burnt test to them.

Now I refill keep refilling a carto until it starts to taste bad, then I chuck it in a box to be cleaned later. When I get about 5 cartos in the "to be cleaned" box, go thru all the steps above on all of them. Usualy on a Saturday.

LynGBH

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Not here.
Wow! That's alotta' work! I pull all 3 plugs out and run hot water through them for a few minutes, then blow out as much water as possible. It works fine and removes the burnt taste, although I do tend to clean my vape stuff often.

I've decided to do this before I fill them for the first time, too. The primer or test liquid is icky tasting....kinda tastes like the smell of the oil I use on my sewing machines.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Wow! That's alotta' work! I pull all 3 plugs out and run hot water through them for a few minutes, then blow out as much water as possible. It works fine and removes the burnt taste, although I do tend to clean my vape stuff often.

I've decided to do this before I fill them for the first time, too. The primer or test liquid is icky tasting....kinda tastes like the smell of the oil I use on my sewing machines.

It is kinda a chore. But I found that if I don't do the dry burn, the burnt taste comes back much faster.

The burnt taste happens becasue of the build up of black "gunk" on the atomizer coil. A rinse in hot water doesn't remove all the gunk so the burnt taste come back sooner.

The amount of gunk build up depends on the type of juice you use and how you vape. Juices with little less sweetener tend to gunk up less. Or at least, that is what it appears. It could also be due to artificial colorings.

Rinsing new cartos from the factoring is a VERY good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread