510 from David@Eastmall - $43!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
The BEST place to buy your 510 is from Eastmall.net ..david at eastmall is selling the 510 for $43!!!! and only $15 shipping Anywhere!! in the world, you can buy as much as you want for a FLAT! rate of $15 shipping. FREE shipping for orders over! $200 USD

This is the link to Davids 510: Manual Switch 510 Starter Kit - Black - e-Cigs Manual Switch 510 - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

This is Eastmalls ECF forum link: Eastmall- ecigarette - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

You can check out davids happy customers at the link above, his customer service is second to none and David goes out of his way to insure the happiness of his customers ..He has a great! track record of excellent! customer service and satisfaction.

510 manual kits: $43 -- 2 manual batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 carts, 1 charger

510 manual battery: $13

510 atomizer: $8

510 USB Passthrough with Switch: $15

510 PCC: COMING SOON!

He also has a wide!! range of e-liquids: $50 for 100ml of e-liquid - There is a special! offer on his E-liquids at the moment - Check it out!! e-liquid ingredients, e-liquid, electronic cigarette juice, apple flavor, mint flavor, tobacco flavor, cherry flavor, eliquid, tobacco juice, nicotine juice - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

He also sells other e-cigarettes: 801 manual switch, 801 penstyle, (New and improved) em901, DSE901, Dse601, Des701, M401, Dse103, The New!! DPV9 Disposable, Ladypipe/minpipe....

Check David at Eastmall out, your will not be sorry ..i buy all! my e-cigarette stuff from there because he is the cheapest! and has the best customer service around:)~Rick

Fox3

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle, WA
he BEST place to buy your 510 is from Eastmall.net ..david at eastmall is selling the 510 for $43!!!! and only $15 shipping Anywhere!! in the world, you can buy as much as you want for a FLAT! rate of $15 shipping. FREE shipping for orders over! $200 USD

While I am a fan of EM, the best place to get a 510 in the US is from the Widow, $50, free shipping and FAST service.

And no worries about the gestapo confiscating / returning it.

But MUCH from EM is worth the chance :).

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
While I am a fan of EM, the best place to get a 510 in the US is from the Widow, $50, free shipping and FAST service.

And no worries about the gestapo confiscating / returning it.

But MUCH from EM is worth the chance :).
i guess it's personal preference at this point Fox3, both places seem to offer outstanding deals, i can't however speak for your sellers products or service but! being a customer of Eastmall for a long!! time now i have never had orders confiscated by customs and i live in a country where the e-cig is banned *More so the nicotine liquids* because Eastmall sends by EMS which customs in my experience has never! bothered with in any of my packages, David always offers a service that again in my! experience has never been matched by any other supplier *and i have bought from many! other net e-cig stores over the past 2 years**

But thanks for your input Fox, it's appreciated:)~Rick

hey rick.. i just got one of these for my daughter.. the shipping was pretty fast and the customer service was great! Thank you for recommeding them to me.. i will definately be shopping with them again! :)
Heeey! dolly my dear:D ..great to see you!!, it's been awhile sweetie. hug....

And totally agreed! whole heartedly and sole, Eastsmall can't be beat, in both! are opinions:thumb: ....your welcome for the recommendation, it wasn't hard to do because David and Eastmall plain and simply RULE! ..yes i am a fan-boy of the place ..and proudly so:)

Don't be a stranger ok Doll, Email me sometime, lets do lunch:pervy:

Miss ya my friend, go say hi to emerald city, I'm sure those folk will jump up and down with excitement in seeing you:)~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I totally agree Rick. I haven't been into this long enough to know a bunch of sellers but I just got my first order of juice from David. Had some questions and he promptly replied, the order got here very fast, great deal!
your just one of many! happy customers of David NonStinky ....no seller is perfect and gets everything right 100% of the time, But Eastmall and David comes close:) ...I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly for you nonstinky, have you tryed Davids 510 yet? ..I bought 4 of them that arrived this week ..there amazing! ...the vapor that come from these 510's almost overwhelm all the senses Lol ..it's a killer! personal vaporizer, it can't be beat:)~Rick

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I've ordered from both Eastmall and Widow, and both are excellent vendors. :wub:

I think if one were interested in buying a fair amount of stuff (especially liquid), then Eastmall is your best bet. The liquid is tasty and cheap.

But for fast service in the States, the Widow can't be beat. She generally ships right away, and shipping is always free . . . even on very small orders.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
I placed an order for juice at Eastwest on 5/22 and it arrived here today. The delivery time was much faster than I expected!!

I took advantage of the juice sale, and ordered 10 bottles to get 5 free. I had wanted 5 clove, 5 grape, 2 cola, 1 chocolate, 1 orange, and 1 RY4. I selected #1 grape, #2 grape, #3 clove, #4 clove, #5 cola in the first five, then #6 chocolate, # 7 Ruyan (RY4), #8 Orange, # 9 Grape, #10 Clove. When I got the order, there was 5 grape, 4 Clove, 2 Cola, 2 chocolate, 1 orange, and 1 RY4. (1 less clove and 1 more chocolate than I wanted)

It doesn't matter that much, because it turns out I like the chocolate,,, it's just a slight bummer, because the clove was all for a friend, who wound up short and wasn't interested in any of the other flavors I ordered,,,

Everything was packaged well.

All in all, I'm quite happy. The juice is the same as some I ordered from a US supplier for $12 a bottle. I hope he runs this sale in the fall,,, I would definately order from him again. This was a heck of a deal.

Last edited:

morphector

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
I placed an order for juice at Eastwest on 5/22 and it arrived here today. The delivery time was much faster than I expected!!

I took advantage of the juice sale, and ordered 10 bottles to get 5 free. I had wanted 5 clove, 5 grape, 2 cola, 1 chocolate, 1 orange, and 1 RY4. I selected #1 grape, #2 grape, #3 clove, #4 clove, #5 cola in the first five, then #6 chocolate, # 7 Ruyan (RY4), #8 Orange, # 9 Grape, #10 Clove. When I got the order, there was 5 grape, 4 Clove, 2 Cola, 2 chocolate, 1 orange, and 1 RY4. (1 less clove and 1 more chocolate than I wanted)

It doesn't matter that much, because it turns out I like the chocolate,,, it's just a slight bummer, because the clove was all for a friend, who wound up short and wasn't interested in any of the other flavors I ordered,,,

Everything was packaged well.

All in all, I'm quite happy. The juice is the same as some I ordered from a US supplier for $12 a bottle. I hope he runs this sale in the fall,,, I would definately order from him again. This was a heck of a deal.

they messed up a bit my order on juice too, but everything was resolved within 12h...

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
The $43 deal sounds good. However, I just purchased a 510 tonight and ran both purchases through on eastmall and on widows beadwork

1 510 start w/ 2 atty 2 manual batts and 5 carts
2 extra manual batts
1 extra atty
1 extra charger

widows price 94.50 total including shipping

eastmall price $104.00 including shipping.

I ordered from Widows..........

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
The $43 deal sounds good. However, I just purchased a 510 tonight and ran both purchases through on eastmall and on widows beadwork

1 510 start w/ 2 atty 2 manual batts and 5 carts
2 extra manual batts
1 extra atty
1 extra charger

widows price 94.50 total including shipping

eastmall price $104.00 including shipping.

I ordered from Widows..........

Interesting,,,

Just curious,,, was there an advantage to getting 2 batts, 1 atty, and 1 charger separately, and not just getting a second starter kit??

Thanks for the tip, Morphector,,,

There's no doubt it's best to have a large order with eastwest,,, $200 gets you free shipping,,,

Last edited:

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Interesting,,,

Just curious,,, was there an advantage to getting 2 batts, 1 atty, and 1 charger separately, and not just getting a second starter kit??

Thanks for the tip, Morphector,,,

Starter kit $50 x 2 =$100 vs the 94.50 I spent. The only thing I am missing is the extra 5 carts from the "second" starter kit...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread