The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510 from David@Eastmall - $43!!!!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by rickstar009, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rickstar009

rickstar009 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The BEST place to buy your 510 is from Eastmall.net ..david at eastmall is selling the 510 for $43!!!! and only $15 shipping Anywhere!! in the world, you can buy as much as you want for a FLAT! rate of $15 shipping. FREE shipping for orders over! $200 USD

This is the link to Davids 510: Manual Switch 510 Starter Kit - Black - e-Cigs Manual Switch 510 - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

This is Eastmalls ECF forum link: Eastmall- ecigarette - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

You can check out davids happy customers at the link above, his customer service is second to none and David goes out of his way to insure the happiness of his customers ..He has a great! track record of excellent! customer service and satisfaction.

510 manual kits: $43 -- 2 manual batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 carts, 1 charger

510 manual battery: $13

510 atomizer: $8

510 USB Passthrough with Switch: $15

510 PCC: COMING SOON!

He also has a wide!! range of e-liquids: $50 for 100ml of e-liquid - There is a special! offer on his E-liquids at the moment - Check it out!! e-liquid ingredients, e-liquid, electronic cigarette juice, apple flavor, mint flavor, tobacco flavor, cherry flavor, eliquid, tobacco juice, nicotine juice - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

He also sells other e-cigarettes: 801 manual switch, 801 penstyle, (New and improved) em901, DSE901, Dse601, Des701, M401, Dse103, The New!! DPV9 Disposable, Ladypipe/minpipe....

Check David at Eastmall out, your will not be sorry ..i buy all! my e-cigarette stuff from there because he is the cheapest! and has the best customer service around:)~Rick

2. Fox3

Fox3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    While I am a fan of EM, the best place to get a 510 in the US is from the Widow, $50, free shipping and FAST service.

And no worries about the gestapo confiscating / returning it.

But MUCH from EM is worth the chance :).

3. Malicedoll

Malicedoll Moved On

Mar 29, 2009
    hey rick.. i just got one of these for my daughter.. the shipping was pretty fast and the customer service was great! Thank you for recommeding them to me.. i will definately be shopping with them again! :)

4. rickstar009

i guess it's personal preference at this point Fox3, both places seem to offer outstanding deals, i can't however speak for your sellers products or service but! being a customer of Eastmall for a long!! time now i have never had orders confiscated by customs and i live in a country where the e-cig is banned *More so the nicotine liquids* because Eastmall sends by EMS which customs in my experience has never! bothered with in any of my packages, David always offers a service that again in my! experience has never been matched by any other supplier *and i have bought from many! other net e-cig stores over the past 2 years**

But thanks for your input Fox, it's appreciated:)~Rick

Heeey! dolly my dear:D ..great to see you!!, it's been awhile sweetie. hug....

And totally agreed! whole heartedly and sole, Eastsmall can't be beat, in both! are opinions:thumb: ....your welcome for the recommendation, it wasn't hard to do because David and Eastmall plain and simply RULE! ..yes i am a fan-boy of the place ..and proudly so:)

Don't be a stranger ok Doll, Email me sometime, lets do lunch:pervy:

Miss ya my friend, go say hi to emerald city, I'm sure those folk will jump up and down with excitement in seeing you:)~Rick

5. nonstinky

nonstinky Full Member

May 20, 2009
    Northwestern USA
    I totally agree Rick. I haven't been into this long enough to know a bunch of sellers but I just got my first order of juice from David. Had some questions and he promptly replied, the order got here very fast, great deal!

6. rickstar009

your just one of many! happy customers of David NonStinky ....no seller is perfect and gets everything right 100% of the time, But Eastmall and David comes close:) ...I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly for you nonstinky, have you tryed Davids 510 yet? ..I bought 4 of them that arrived this week ..there amazing! ...the vapor that come from these 510's almost overwhelm all the senses Lol ..it's a killer! personal vaporizer, it can't be beat:)~Rick

7. David Bruno

David Bruno Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello,
    I sent 2 orders last week. They are, I beleive, still with the forwarder. Delay is because of holiday. I have enjoyed my buying experience with
    them and have had excellent comunication from both David and Ed.
    The prices and service are great so far.
    Dave:cool:

8. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    I've ordered from both Eastmall and Widow, and both are excellent vendors. :wub:

I think if one were interested in buying a fair amount of stuff (especially liquid), then Eastmall is your best bet. The liquid is tasty and cheap.

But for fast service in the States, the Widow can't be beat. She generally ships right away, and shipping is always free . . . even on very small orders.

9. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

now... if he only had them in white....

10. stevejo

stevejo Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    wtb link to Widow?

11. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
  12. harmony gardens

harmony gardens Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I placed an order for juice at Eastwest on 5/22 and it arrived here today. The delivery time was much faster than I expected!!

I took advantage of the juice sale, and ordered 10 bottles to get 5 free. I had wanted 5 clove, 5 grape, 2 cola, 1 chocolate, 1 orange, and 1 RY4. I selected #1 grape, #2 grape, #3 clove, #4 clove, #5 cola in the first five, then #6 chocolate, # 7 Ruyan (RY4), #8 Orange, # 9 Grape, #10 Clove. When I got the order, there was 5 grape, 4 Clove, 2 Cola, 2 chocolate, 1 orange, and 1 RY4. (1 less clove and 1 more chocolate than I wanted)

It doesn't matter that much, because it turns out I like the chocolate,,, it's just a slight bummer, because the clove was all for a friend, who wound up short and wasn't interested in any of the other flavors I ordered,,,

Everything was packaged well.

All in all, I'm quite happy. The juice is the same as some I ordered from a US supplier for $12 a bottle. I hope he runs this sale in the fall,,, I would definately order from him again. This was a heck of a deal.

13. viachy

viachy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    He ships them with some kind of a mega fast courier or something LOL

I guess I`m gonna buy some stuff before his liquid deal expires :)

14. maskgeek

maskgeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2009
    Philippines
    I received my USB Manual 801 set 4 days ago from Eastmall and this thing produces vapor that I have never experienced. I wonder if the 510 can do better. It's on my next order.

15. morphector

morphector Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2009

they messed up a bit my order on juice too, but everything was resolved within 12h...

16. Elendil

Elendil Assclown Exterminator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 28, 2009
    IL USA
    The $43 deal sounds good. However, I just purchased a 510 tonight and ran both purchases through on eastmall and on widows beadwork

1 510 start w/ 2 atty 2 manual batts and 5 carts
    2 extra manual batts
    1 extra atty
    1 extra charger

widows price 94.50 total including shipping

eastmall price $104.00 including shipping.

I ordered from Widows..........

17. harmony gardens

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Interesting,,,

Just curious,,, was there an advantage to getting 2 batts, 1 atty, and 1 charger separately, and not just getting a second starter kit??

Thanks for the tip, Morphector,,,

There's no doubt it's best to have a large order with eastwest,,, $200 gets you free shipping,,,

18. Elendil

Elendil Assclown Exterminator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 28, 2009
    IL USA
    Starter kit $50 x 2 =$100 vs the 94.50 I spent. The only thing I am missing is the extra 5 carts from the "second" starter kit...........

19. harmony gardens

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Gotcha,,, thanks

20. Wildsky

Wildsky Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    Nebraska
    But two starter kits at $43 = $86 plus $15 shipping = $101.00 - then you would have had an extra atty and the 5 carts.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.