• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

510 from David@Eastmall

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I just wanted to let my fellow Emeraldites know that my mate David @Eastmall will be selling the Infamous and very! Popular 510 manual e-cigarette ..I have convinced him to sell it cheaper than all!! The other 510 sellers on the net Lol $43!!! for a 510 @Eastmall.. includes: 2 atomizers with the kit ….Free! shipping for orders over $200 USD

And David has given me permission to offer a free! gift with your order, but!! Only to my!!!! Friends **Which would be you guys* obviously Lol ..So if you do order from David @Eastmall then let me know first! so i can give David the heads up and he will throw in an extra gift in your Package.

Again this is an offer only! to my mates of emerald:)~Rick

David's e-cig store

Mini e-Cig DSE901 - Gloss Black - e-Cigs Mini e-Cig DSE901 - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Rick.... tone and I were talking about getting 510's and now I think we will
Fenez well you wont get it any cheaper! than at Davids store ...Just let me know when by PM'ing and leaving me your full name so i can tell David your ordering ...When you order leave a message in the comment part just before you checkout and pay and type in the box "Aussie Rick sent me" David will then take care of you mate:)~Rick

EDITED: fenez give it until tommorrow because David has not put them on his web site yet, he is taking photos of the 510 now as we speak and will have it all set up ready to sell soon!!

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Rick.....Thanks for the info....Now if you just send me some money I can put my order in tomorrow!!The Wiz is poor right now:(
aww dude are you serious? well considering you and Bri are my closest friends on this Forum i will get David to send you more than 1 gift mate Lol ...Ok we really need more competitions to enrichen emerald members with e-cig's galore, leave it with me heh

Well if you do manage to gather abit of cash Wiz my friend then let me know and i will make sure!!! you are well!!!! taken care of by David:D~Rick

Rick is always a helpful guy
:)

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
But that's all I have in my pockets right now......:oops:

Don't know if I want to go to another style of PV - I'm comfortable with my DSE models....
I'm sorry to hear about your Empty pockotitis problem as well Vicks ...But once you try the 510 you never go baaAack my dear ...well the offer is always there anyway:)~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
OMG!!!! I totally want one! Next time I have some free $$ I'll totally let you know Rick! LOL David knows me well by now! :D
Oooh!, well if David knows you already!! then i can't help you, just new customers only Wild ...sorry! ...............................Syc!!!! :pervy::pervy: Just kidding Darl ..Let me know just before your order from David Wild and i will inform David that your one of my mates from Emerald:)~Rick

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Last edited:

Sexi

ECF Veteran
But that's all I have in my pockets right now......:oops:

Don't know if I want to go to another style of PV - I'm comfortable with my DSE models....

Vicks compared to the 801 & 901, you would LOVE this baby! Don't get me wrong, I started with the 901, (well a SE, but we won't talk about that mall mistake I bought). It is great, reliable, but the draw is slightly harder. The 801 then became my fav, due to battery life & cart life, not topping off all the time, BUT sometimes the flavor in the 801 taste burned. I think it is the temp of the atty being higher.

THEN I got the 510, great vapor, battery life good, cart life good & the flavor is better, more like the 901 flavor, but a better unit all around.

David I hope you read this, your on my top list as a supplier & my one regret was you didn't have 510's......... now you do. Eastmall ROCKS! :D

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Vicks compared to the 801 & 901, you would LOVE this baby! Don't get me wrong, I started with the 901, (well a SE, but we won't talk about that mall mistake I bought). It is great, reliable, but the draw is slightly harder. The 801 then became my fav, due to battery life & cart life, not topping off all the time, BUT sometimes the flavor in the 801 taste burned. I think it is the temp of the atty being higher.

THEN I got the 510, great vapor, battery life good, cart life good & the flavor is better, more like the 901 flavor, but a better unit all around.

David I hope you read this, your on my top list as a supplier & my one regret was you didn't have 510's......... now you do. Eastmall ROCKS! :D
listen to Sexi, as she knows what she is talking about ...Amen sister;) Lol~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I've got the Janty Dura (Same as the 510) and even though I have a Kiss Box, a mini pipe and a Janty Stick on order, the Dura is still my favorite. I paid substantially more than $43.00. I just might jump on this to have a spare! LOL
Lol good idea Chris, a spare 510 never hurt anyone ...oh and hello! by the way ...long time no see ;) LOL~Rick

OK I think its time for another contest! :D
:( Wild give me a break hon, i need a decent size rest between contests ~Sigh~ Lol~Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread