SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Check Out This Deal! $25 with FREE Priority Mail Shipping! Visit us at:

http://www.innovapor.com

USE Coupon Code: 510SHIPFREE

The Manual 510 Intro Kit includes:

• 1 Complete Manual 510 Personal Vaporizers - (1 Battery - BLUE LED, 1 Atomizers, 1 Empty Cart for direct dripping)
  • 1 USB Charger -Corded Type as Shown in Picture on web site.
  • 1 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure in RICH Flavor and Very-Hi Strength (25mg)
  • 5 Pre-filled Cartridges with RICH Very-Hi ECOpure
510 + ECOpure = CLOUDS OF VAPOR!

Coupon is not good with any other innovapor offers or coupons. Limited to first 50 customers!

Add the 510 Intro kit to your cart and enter the coupon in the coupon field during check out!

I have a innovapor coupon thread going - check it out to see ALL the deals we are kicking down to the awesome vapers here at ECF!

You guys have been awesome to us so far and we just want to say THANKS! So we figured what better way then a 510 manual, shipped priority with some ECOpure... FOR $25!!!!:D:D:D:D

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    This is a good deal, as is the other coupon for '510ecflove'.

This one allows someone 'on the fence' about trying tout the 510 - pretty cheaply to do so, no more excuses...

The other one gives a starter set for $75, but with a very cool pelican case (Pelican cases = good stuff, many of us use large versions of them for DIY on/off road adventure motorcycles, camera and video equipment, etc).

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    This is a good deal, as is the other coupon for '510ecflove'.

This one allows someone 'on the fence' about trying tout the 510 - pretty cheaply to do so, no more excuses...

The other one gives a starter set for $75, but with a very cool pelican case (Pelican cases = good stuff, many of us use large versions of them for DIY on/off road adventure motorcycles, camera and video equipment, etc).

Thanks Wegster! That is my goal, the 510 has had so many popular reviews on ECF lately, I figured it would be nice to get a good intro kit that could let people test out the manual 510 with out too much cost. Plus I am including a 3ml ECOpure in the kit and our 510 carts are filled with ECOpure, so it gives people who have not tried out that line of liquid a chance at that as well.

As far as Pelican goes, they are not cheap, but the UNCONDITIONAL lifetime waranty more then makes up for it. You only have to buy it once.

Working on a EVO deal to match the $75 510 kit... keep an eye out. Plus I made the ECOpure codes permanent. So that should bring the cost down to about 0.67 per mil when buying the 3 ml bottles and 0.60 cents per mil when buying 15ml bottles. I know this is not as cheap as some of the other liquids around... but remember this is made is the UK from the highest quality ingredients (listed in detail on the our site, plus additional info under links and downloads). We are doing our best to make it affordable and safely packaged with proper CHIP labeling. Cheers!:D

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
    ECF Veteran
    May 28, 2009
    Sesame Street
    This stripped down intro kit is a great idea.

Here's another awesome idea (not mine, I saw it on someone else's site, but it's still awesome):

A "refresh" kit. Make it something like one or two bats, one or two atomizers, five carts and a bottle of liquid or two. Like one stop shopping when you need some new gear but don't want a charger and so forth.

Also, you should look into selling some needle tipped squeeze bottles. They're GREAT for filling carts of all kinds. Not the plastic tipped bottles, but ones with actual metal tips. You can find them in bulk by doing a Google search. I have a couple I bought at a hobby store and I love them. It would be cool if one of the retailers would carry them so I could buy a few each time I order new liquid.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    This stripped down intro kit is a great idea.

Here's another awesome idea (not mine, I saw it on someone else's site, but it's still awesome):

A "refresh" kit. Make it something like one or two bats, one or two atomizers, five carts and a bottle of liquid or two. Like one stop shopping when you need some new gear but don't want a charger and so forth.

Also, you should look into selling some needle tipped squeeze bottles. They're GREAT for filling carts of all kinds. Not the plastic tipped bottles, but ones with actual metal tips. You can find them in bulk by doing a Google search. I have a couple I bought at a hobby store and I love them. It would be cool if one of the retailers would carry them so I could buy a few each time I order new liquid.

Will do, I am all for stocking some useful items not available elsewhere this is on my order list for today, expect them under accessories in the near future.

I will put together a resupply kit (for both the EVO and 510)

I am thinking 1-2 Bats, 2 attys, 10 carts, 3X 3ml Bottles. I am looking into today to see how low I can drop the price before my partner kills me.:D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    Was really trying to hold out on any more purchases, but this is a really awesome deal! Thanks alot!

Well, I think for the price, why hold out... it is a stacked kit for the money. Plus that case is worth $25 and had a Unconditional warranty so you should only need to buy it once. You break it gets replaced for free, forever.

Minus out the kit, look what you are getting for $50 2-manual bats, 4 atomiers, 15ml ECOpure, carts, charger, 2 3ml ECOpure bottles, I don't think you'll be regretting this purchase!:D:D

Well, I meant to post in the other thread (the $75 kit), but this is good deal too. :D

Hey, this is a PV (the 501) that is so well liked everyone should give it a shot if they want, I personally think it is the 901 killer, and for $25 with liquid... delivered to your door priority... what do you have to lose.. (other than the crazy vapor all the 510 die hards constantly rave about!)

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
    ECF Veteran
    May 28, 2009
    Sesame Street
    google 'precision oilers.' They work decently, just not really available in multiple needle sizes that can be known before purchase. Some of them will screw onto e-liquid bottles as a bonus. (I still prefer a sharp needle, but I measure with them as well..and the oilers are nice for 'it's all mixed,' quick refill)

Yeah, oilers are kind of between a bottle and a syringe, only more durable. Usually made of metal.

Personally, I prefer the plastic bottles because they're easy to label and disposable.

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Yeah, oilers are kind of between a bottle and a syringe, only more durable. Usually made of metal.

Personally, I prefer the plastic bottles because they're easy to label and disposable.

Sorry, I'd meant to quote you. The bottles you have are usually *still* called 'precision oilers,' at least that's the only name I've seen them by...there are also metal or 'penstyles,' but...did you have another name for them? The name part was meant mostly to help Sleephater find them online.. :)

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
    ECF Veteran
    May 28, 2009
    Sesame Street
    Either one of those look great to me. The second one is probably cheaper because the threaded part is plastic. To me, the important part is the needle nose. It's probably best to go with the cheaper option so that we can get one for each kind of liquid we're using without breaking the bank.

Thanks for following up on this. I've mentioned it to several other retailers and never gotten any positive reply. These are so great for filling carts, I bet you'll sell plenty of them.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    Either one of those look great to me. The second one is probably cheaper because the threaded part is plastic. To me, the important part is the needle nose. It's probably best to go with the cheaper option so that we can get one for each kind of liquid we're using without breaking the bank.

Thanks for following up on this. I've mentioned it to several other retailers and never gotten any positive reply. These are so great for filling carts, I bet you'll sell plenty of them.

Hey surf, I ran cold on the link to the second cheaper bottle, if you found it will you post it so I can figure out where to order these from. As long as the plastic is food medical grade, the price is sure right on the 1.22 model!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread