510 kits and parts suppliers - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Here's my current list of suppliers, with prices valid as of today (obviously may change).

Thanks wegster, this is really great, thanks very much for taking the time to put this together and post it. It provides a very good look at what's available and what the prices are now, and I also think it will be a helpful reference point in the future.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Unforunately, I just found out it's like 2 *days* of editing allowed, then nada. is there any way around this? Didn't know if you'd prefer that list goes in here or the other thread, but sure would be nice to have it in a single location, ideally editable..

Or, just create another thread, and 'spam full updates' to it periodically?

orlampagal

ECF Veteran
    Mar 29, 2009
    United States
    www.myspace.com
    I am not sure, I just ordered his liquid (the sale is only good til the end of may) and you are right, I threw in a 510 battery too, along with some new carts. I figure what the hey, I am paying the shipping. (If you order carts and other things, he gives you incentive, it saved me like 2 bucks off shipping)

I'll let ya know if it comes in before the end of the month.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
    Mar 13, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Unforunately, I just found out it's like 2 *days* of editing allowed, then nada. is there any way around this? Didn't know if you'd prefer that list goes in here or the other thread, but sure would be nice to have it in a single location, ideally editable..

Or, just create another thread, and 'spam full updates' to it periodically?

Sadly, the same conundrum I found myself in, and of course this thread is 1/2 of the result.

Your best bet may be to try something similar - I'd vote for a separate thread and you can post full updates occasionally as you mentioned, and maybe note in the first post that the most recent list can be found at or towards the end of the thread.

I'm assuming (and hoping!) that there is logic behind the 2-day editing limit, because it precludes what would otherwise be some pretty handy posts... and I've seen a number of other boardsthat seem to use the same software and don't have this limitation.

Tim

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Sure. Not too familiar with VBB, but it could also perhaps point to another forum, in which a set of people are set to write privs, rest are read only...then a link in each model section would have to *point* to said other forum/'open' thread...not ideal, but maybe something. It's certainly more convenient for people to just 'see it, click it' though..

Haven't asked anyone on Staff yet, but will..really makes it tough to keep sane, as you're well aware..especially when some don't make it past the first page..

CellWho

ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    There is a new Canadian supplier of 510 products. They have great prices and are offering a discount code for 15% off - "VAPEHAPPY" They also have the PCC and USB pass-through. All prices are in Canadian dollars.

A starter kit with the discount works out to $55 Canadian

Happy Vaper - Quality Personal Vaporizers and DIY Smoke Liquid

This is also a great deal for Americans given the low prices and exchange rates :)

kyros

Jun 7, 2009
    Knoxville, Tn
    e-Smokey Treats has blue and purple battery/atomizer starter kits! First time I've seen anything other than black or white...

I was going to order one of these but I can't bring myself to pay $12 for shipping on something that weights less than a pound.

Any other places to get these with out the crazy shipping costs?

RsL

ECF Veteran
    Apr 18, 2009
    Minneapolis
    I was going to order one of these but I can't bring myself to pay $12 for shipping on something that weights less than a pound.

Any other places to get these with out the crazy shipping costs?

You can use coupon codes SAVE10 or e-cignews for 10% off. That will bring the cost down. As to your question, the only place that I know of right now that sells the purple or blue 510s is www.e-smokeytreats.com.

1010chrissy

Moved On
    Mar 24, 2009
    If anyone finds atomizers in stock anywhere, let us know in this thread. I'm in the market for five or ten of them but I'm not finding stock anywhere.

Widow doesnt have any? I got 3 attys and 3 batts from her yesterday and got a shipping email today. SO I assume she has them! Maybe that was the last of them???

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread