Status
Not open for further replies.

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
Hello,

Nothing like feel like beating your head against a wall. I got my order of BOGE 2.0/2.5 LOW RESITANCE ATOMIZERS in. Im...well was all excited cuz I just got my very first mod,a 3.7v box mod w/ 2 14500 batteries.

Break out the first atty, go to take the cart off to blue foam plug it and fill it and see what all the hype is about, right? WRONG! WHere the heck is the rest of the cartridge?!?!

The cartridge ..well, how can I explain this? The other 510 cartridge I have is long enough to reach the atty. These? Its almost like its just a really tall hat. The sides of the inside are just long enough to hold it in place over the top opening, not even an 1/8th of the way in.

Dumb question..but what the heck or HOW am I suppose to even find, or what do I do, in order to have SOMETHING long enough to reach the atty for juice? Im not fond of dripping, but I am doing so right now..but would really like to use the top part as well. Am I making sense or does it sound as confusing as it is typing it all out?!:laugh:

Thanks,
Babs.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
Many atomizers come with an empty cap...it's not really a cartridge.

You can drip right on the bridge and pop that shipping cap back on, or use a drip tip instead.

With an LR atomizer, take extra care if you use carts. Some report that stock carts don't wick quite fast enough to keep up with LR attys if you try to chain vape them. Allow time between drags so the filler can wick, stay wet, and not scorch.

It's also possible you might have gotten your hands on a 306 style atty. These fit 510 batteries, but don't have high sides around the bridge. Pulling the cap off exposes the entire bridge on the 306.

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
Tigerlily- The ones I have from my old 510 are to loose on these new attys. :(

Credo- thanks for that advice but Im not really fond of dripping..at least not as of yet. I know I know...you dont drip?! The shame! lol I only am right now because as I stated in the line above..the cartridge I have now seems to swim on this new atty!:laugh:

unmatter

Nov 17, 2009
Interesting, I just got a 750 mAh Riva kit that came w/ 2, 2.2 ohm 510 attys. I also picked up a LR 1.7 ohm and a drip tip. The drip tip fits snugly on the LR atty but swims on the other 2 attys. I cut a thin strip of duct tape and wound it around the drip tip end and now it holds in place pretty well. It's not a permanent solution but it works in a pinch. Maybe it would work on your cart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread