Stuart, FL
We are pleased to announce we have added the
JOYE510 Mega batteries and the JOYE510 10x Charger
to our inventory.

JOYE510 Mega Manual Batteries: ON SALE for $14.39*
WHITE with Orange LED
BLACK with Blue LED

JOYE510 10x Charger: ON SALE for $24.29*

Plus ... Flat Tip Carts back in stock as well !!

As always ... Free Shipping on all orders over $49.00

*Prices shown reflect additional 10% savings available using Coupon Code: IVAPE10

Enjoy !!
Bobbi

Last edited:

chimplicker

Jan 18, 2010
Hello mate, how are you doing? I love your store, and have had a great experience ordering from you thus far. I'm also sorry I missed the March sale, but am intruiged by the new mega batteries... I wonder how much they will throw off the holding balance and hand position compared to the originals?

A request: Could you mix up some Cusom 11mg for me please? I desperately need new atty's (I've burned through 3 already which is slightly worrisome from an economic point of view...), but want to place an order for my liquids too to get free shipping, and the mid-strength Custom is my absolute favourite! Burns great, nice vapor, and a rich and sweet taste that is something like a very mild version of some French cigarettes I (used to) like. If that's not possible soon (like for an order to be sent out tomorrow) are French or Cigar close to custom? DK-TAB is kind of in the right area, but it always ends up a little too gloopy.

Thanks! Let me know what's up.

*nods* Yeah, can't count on the sale price going on forever.

Since I'm expecting the eCigar in any day (*bounce**bounce**bounce*) I'm not hurting on PVs. My megas might be going on a temporary loan to a friend who needs to get off the analogs now (lots n lots n lots of medical issues...who picked up the cigs again because of stress levels) since they are the only batts that aren't in regular rotation (or won't be once that lovely package gets tucked into my mailbox.:lol:) Will see how he does with em then I'll point him this way.

BTW, the package you sent turned my nice, organized, tacklebox (which was hitting critical mass due to a "sample of this and a sample of that" for folks) into this:
overflow.jpg

and since I share with friends/family, I don't dare get rid of anything. Had to go out and pick up one of these: Stanley Hand Tools :. 014266R .-. Stanley® Tool Organizer
Of course, now I got lots of room to expand.
http://www.stanleytools.com/default...ER=014266R&SDesc=Stanley®+Tool+Organizer

:lol:
Well, that's a collection for three people (sans 5 bottles that I bought specifically for Christy and that she keeps at her house - BTW, she adores the Liberty Blackberry and enjoys the Pepsi, so had to get her a bottle of each... and I had to get the Liberty Rum to mix with my new bottle of Pepsi for my rum and cola... YUM! ) and will soon be covering one or two others for a while. Also had a few bottles that were almost out, so I picked up replacements so I've got some duplicates.

One of the ladies at work was given an eCig that her daughter picked up at the mall - doesn't use it cause she can't stand the flavors so I offered to mod her carts (yes, got the polyfill coming too) and see if we can find something she likes. I really really don't want her to give up on vaping without giving it a real chance. (Still have to figure out exactly what model she has though, but I'll be getting my hands on her set up soon. I know it's a 3 piece model, but that's about it :confused:)

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Me .. I tend to go on horrible spending sprees. Sometimes it's on liquids and other times, it's hardware. I have a stash of batteries that is beyond ridiculous. But I go nuts if I do not have a package on it's way to me. I don't even want to check my mail if I am not expecting some kind of e-cig pleasures. It's sick, actually. My husband and even Randall make fun of me ... That's how bad I have it.

LOL

I know what you mean. But I've got to put a curb on retail therapy for a little while. *pouts*

eCigar came in today. Double checked my invoice and don't see notes specifying black with ready to fill carts (which I could have sworn I picked) but not going to fuss about the pretty wood one I got instead. LOVE IT! (and can deal with the pre-filled, will wash em out if I can't and I got the stuffing material ready and waiting.) Only "complaint" is that the battery has to charge for 8 hours the first time... so I have to wait until tomorrow to play. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread