510 or 401?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
Hey guys,
So I've been without an ecig for a while after losing my M401, and I need to get a new one because I've been smoking analogs again. Problem is, I can't decide on whether to get another 401 or a new 510.
I like the 510 idea because of the manual switch(my old 401 batteries would get triggered by loud bass, which is a problem when you DJ. Hell, sometimes they would even get triggered by my car's engine, damn old diesel).
Has anybody done the switch from the 401 to the 510, and what do they think? I'm looking at buying from either ecigmall or mypvshop (west coaster), and any advice is always appreciated.
Cheers!

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    My 2nd kit was a 401 and I loved it until I tried the 510. No contest, I prefer the 510 and the manual batteries. So much so that I just ordered 2 more as back ups while the price is so good at cignot.com. They are the lowest price I have found at 35.00 and fast shipping/excellent customer service. Geez, as many people I send their way, I should get a discount:)

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    I have a disposable - a 401 - and the vapor on it is a bit more than a puff.

I also have the 510 disposable from madvapes and it's basically a regular 510 but with an auto batt - much more vapor than the 401, but a manual 510 is even better.

Another plus for the 510 is if you end up going to a mod. Few mods are made for the 401.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2009
    Chicago
    www.jimmyk.rocks
    it's depending on how you like your vape, 510 or 401 are a bit different. I love my 401s, but I am jealous of my girlfriends 510... 401 has impeccable battery life, reliability, and ease of use(dripping, for me). 510 is superior when it comes to throat hit and flavor, although these factors also depend on the type of juice. when im out and about or in the car, I love using my 401s. but when we're just sitting at home, i'd choose my GF's 510...maybe this means i should invest in a 510 passthru..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread