510 Platinum V2 Carto vs. 510 Gold V2 Drip-Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

dearler

Mar 5, 2010
Oregon
I'm curious what the difference is between the 510 Platinum V2 and the Gold V2 cartos. Obviously the Gold V2 Drip-Style comes with a drip tip but is there some other difference between them?

I'll be using this on an eGo battery so if anyone has tried either or both of these on there with the eGO cone I'd be curious how that worked out as well.

FYI this will be my first carto and I see that the Platinum V2's are on sale right now for a great price.

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
I have a Riva which is very similar to your Ego and I'm more than happy with these cartos. I just repurchased more when they went on sale if that's any indication. The batting or filler is looser than the other IKV platinums and they really soak up the juice! It's a nice clean and voluminous vape. Iken designs and sells the best cartos and atties on the market, period. I tend to follow experience/expertise and experience/expertise follows iken. I hope that helps

dearler

Mar 5, 2010
Oregon
I'm glad to hear it, thank you. Out of curiosity, how are cartos when compared to cartridges as far as wicking goes. Ie. on carts you'll frequently have to top off when it's still 70% or so full, are cartos a bit better about using most of the juice before you have to refill/top off or is it similar? I see alot about dripping in cartos, is this just so you don't have to fully refill it or is there some other reason I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread