Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Lasers?? In MY ECIGARETTE??

I'll admit it, I got excited. (Yes, there ARE some females that love 'gadgets' too!) :thumbs:

But, what's the use if I can't vape it at the same time? Would have been cool if the laser or light came from the battery end, but why do I want to take my cart off so I can shine a light from my 510? :?:

If I wanted a laser pointer or a pen light that I CAN'T vape on, I'd just hit the hardware store...:nah:

But, to each their own I guess.

moog

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009

Taelor

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
South
I'll admit it, I got excited. (Yes, there ARE some females that love 'gadgets' too!) :thumbs:

But, what's the use if I can't vape it at the same time? Would have been cool if the laser or light came from the battery end, but why do I want to take my cart off so I can shine a light from my 510? :?:

If I wanted a laser pointer or a pen light that I CAN'T vape on, I'd just hit the hardware store...:nah:

LOL...you are not alone, I thought that was just a ridiculous attachment. I can just flash my penlight and vape on my Tornado.....why do I want to take my Tornado apart and look for this light attachment:rolleyes:

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Feel exactly the same... I saw these on their site the other day, and almost posted a thread. But figured, WTF ITP (Is the point)?

solitary1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2009
Englewood,Florida
Some of you may not Know this but,the laser pointer is one of the best cat toys ever and you should not be vaping PG based liquids close to felines.So if tabby is demanding your time you can switch atties/adapters and give him something to chase till he/she tires and gives you room to go back to vaping.All from the comfort of your favorite chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread