510 sales, VG/PG question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
I ordered 2 of the 510s on the special deal from cignot so I have lots of spare parts and battery's on hand. They shipped fast, everything I ordered in one box.

I've been not-smoking 2 days now :)

And found some cool stuff on the supporting suppliers list, I thought I'd pass on.

TrueSmoker, USA juice, $9 for 10ml. On clearance they have a nice 401 kit and Honey juice, which I have not noticed before.

HeathCabin has the 510 USB passthrough for $11

I have a bottle of menthol VG and a bottle of Cappuccino PG. The VG get's hotter, so I'd like to get more PG to avoid burning out the atomizer. There's also a thread about the differences here at e-cigarette.

What I'd like to know is which sites/brands have VG/PG?
So far, the only site I saw that specified this was cignot.

I had to pull the links to the sites because I have not posted 15 times yet.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I ordered 2 of the 510s on the special deal from cignot so I have lots of spare parts and battery's on hand. They shipped fast, everything I ordered in one box.

And found some cool stuff on the supporting suppliers list, I thought I'd pass on.

TrueSmoker, USA Juice, $9 for 10ml. On clearance they have a nice 401 kit and Honey Juice, which I have not noticed before.

I have a bottle of menthol VG and a bottle of Cappuccino PG. The VG get's hotter, so I'd like to get more PG to avoid burning out the atomizer. There's also a thread about the differences here at e-cigarette.

Tasty Vapor - Ordering

50/50 but just in non-nicotine flavors that could be mixed with nic juice.

You can also blend the PG and VG at cignot, of course.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
50/50 but just in non-nicotine flavors that could be mixed with nic juice.

You can also blend the PG and VG at cignot, of course.

Great choices on this site. Pick and choose your flavors, mix the nicotine to your preference, and they even have the filler.

I'm not sure about mixing, the flavors should be fine as they come without all that.

I ordered a little extra in case our nanny government proves it is truly anti-american with the new shipping laws.

And to think our president is a smoker, or recent ex-smoker.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Great choices on this site. Pick and choose your flavors, mix the nicotine to your preference, and they even have the filler.

I'm not sure about mixing, the flavors should be fine as they come without all that.

I ordered a little extra in case our nanny government proves it is truly anti-american with the new shipping laws.

And to think our president is a smoker, or recent ex-smoker.

Once you've tried the premade juices and start to figure out the 'formulas' then you can 'make' you're own. - flu cured - some tobacco, nutty and cherry or almond flavors, etc.

The last I heard the Prez says he 'working on it' or something close to that which means of course he hasn't quit entirely. But that was a while back.

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando

TrueSmoker, USA Juice, $9 for 10ml. On clearance they have a nice 401 kit and Honey Juice, which I have not noticed before.

Myfreedomsmokes.com has a special on thier PG juice, buy 1 bottle 6mg-60mg and get the next siZe down for free, or you can order whatever PG/VG mix you want(this is not on sale)_:)

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
BTW the heathcabin has $15 shipping, so I have not ordered the passthrough from there yet. I'd have to be ready to order more things in the same box.

MyFreedomSmokes.com looks really good, thanks.

I ordered from the Tasty Vapor, which is not the same as the Tasty Vaping listed here as a contributor.

The shipping and the convenience of having filler sold right there on the order form made that choice pretty easy. I ordered high nico content no flavor and plenty of filler to mix it up myself.

In the mean time I got 4 510s and a couple bottles to keep me vaping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread