510 sit and go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
I just wanted to say thank you for carrying such a great product. I bought the last one you had in stock as well as a LR atty and some butter pecan juice and that was I think Thursday. I live over in NM and just got it today so super fast shipping.

Let me just say this thing is great! I would also like to thank you for the sample of your kick azz carmel. I have ordered it before and I know I love the stuff.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
thanks darchand. Sit n Go's are cool. I've got 3 or 4 floating around that I use when I find em. Glad to see that USPS can ship to NM so quickly when it takes 5 days to make it to peeps in NC :( ..

hoog

Not true! Your Charlotte to Greensboro shipping is usually 1 day. :)

VaporChef

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
NYC, USA
I agree wholeheartedly, the sit & go is a fabulous idea and works VERY well for me.

As does the Butter Pecan, I just LOVE that stuff. My sample is almost gone :(

I just wish the LR atty I got was still alive, I didn't have much chance to experiment with it before it died after 2 days. Everyone seems to love them, so my dud unit must have been the exception... that happens with electronics, maybe I'll try again sometime.

VaporChef

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
NYC, USA
Thanks for mentioning it, Darchand, makes me feel not quite so alone about the LR atty. Mine failed early on day 3, and I was just trying out a couple of flavors dripped on it so I was using it in rotation, hardly at all. It didn't pop-go-dead, I kept it good and wet - I thought maybe I flooded it but no, it was just cold, dead, gone.

I even tried tweaking the center post height higher up like I read about the other day but that made no difference either.

I'm gonna get some adapters and try an 808 battery. The sit & go puts out slightly higher voltage than standard batteries (it actually does seem to clear cloggy atties just by vaping them on that battery, especially plugged in) and supposedly the 808 battery also puts out a similarly higher voltage. Can't wait to find out. I have to decide on what else is in my next MadVapes order real soon!

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Does anybody know the input voltage for the Sit and Go? I have a wall plug for a Blackberry that uses the mini USB connector. The output on it it 5V 0.7A. I was wondering if I could use this to power it.

Yes, no problem at all as the sit n go uses its battery for power. The input power is only for charging.

hoog

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
Bad sad news. Just got my new attys in and not long after my sit and go did something weird. The switch no longer works however the device is constantly powered on. It still works if you twist the atty on you just got to twist it off so it won't burn out the atty.

I look forward to getting the new Mega but first I need to get some money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread