510 Smart Cart Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo562

Feb 28, 2011
Long Beach
Thanks again. Obtained today and still working on review...gonzo they do not flood. However, I suggest using a blue foam mod atm. Having some problems with computer at the moment. I had just wrote a review here and it vanished...so will try again later... Love the lucid cart so far.

Sweet! No leaks and no flooding! I had an Ego-t automizer but went back to 510s. This would be a great replacement. Yeah I found a post about the blue foam. I'll give it a try if I get a chance to sample one. Thanks a lot......

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I don't have any problems with what is in them....I figure when it wears out I'll do the blue foam, but it definitely wicks better than any other stock fill I have used....as I said in my review it is a stiffer material which I believe helps allow the fluid to flow better.....if you try the blue foam off the bat, I would love to hear if there are flooding issues....I am thinking probably not.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Sweet! No leaks and no flooding! I had an Ego-t automizer but went back to 510s. This would be a great replacement. Yeah I found a post about the blue foam. I'll give it a try if I get a chance to sample one. Thanks a lot......

Gonzo-pm me and I will send you a few of my samples. Right now I must say the lucid is the winner for me. However, I am bias since I am using a higher voltage. I would definitly buy the lucids. The smart carts are excellent at 3.7- 4.2 volts. They do not burn thus far.(No plastic or burning smell with the blue mod filler).

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Okay second day in and these are really good. The smart cart and the lucid. I ditched the ego because I am so into higher voltage. No leaks, burning plastic or bad taste. The flavor is cleaner than a regular cartomonizer. I have used a 50/50 blend and a 80/20 blend.

I really like the smart tank and the lucid.

I am going to share my smart tanks with Gonzo.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Well...if you do, I'll be buyin. My hubby REALLY likes em. Mine with peppermint still no leaks and is workin like a champ. I did take it off the batt and left it attached to the atty to see if leaving it for 24 hours un-vaped if there would be any problems with the cart having prolonged exposure to the liquid....nope and no leaks through the atty either. Atty connector was still dry. Picked it up this evening to use and for me it was like day one:)

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Just to let everyone know...I switched back to my favorite cartomonizer..that lasted for a few hours ....now I can't stand them..Had to go back to the lucid/and smart tank. I think they are better than a certain vendors cartomonizers I had previously purchased. I had ego tank attie/cartos and these still are my favorite.

Just to conclude I really like these. No leaks, mess or dry hits. I will buy if these ever wear out.

Gonzo562

Feb 28, 2011
Long Beach
Here's part of my review guys. Thanks a lot for sending me smart carts to sample. I'll make sure to post more in a week or a couple days.

Equipment used for review:

* EGO Pass Through Battery
* EGO 510 3.7v atomizer
* Smart Cart
*PV/VG Dekang Flue Cured Ejuice
*Syringe
* Blue Foam

1. You need a syringe to fill the smart carts. It's pretty hard to fill it without. I tried it without a syringe and it gets really messy.

2. You can defiantly tell the difference when using blue foam instead of the regular foam it comes with. The juice flows better and doesn't cause any dry burns.

3. It's easy to break the bridge inside the smart cart. The bridge is used to help it from not flooding. I haven't tried to fix it yet. I just tried another cart. I'll try fixing it soon.

4. It doesn't fit well on the 510 atomizer. It's a really snug fit. You really have to force it on and force it off the atomizer.

5. If you don't use enough blue foam it will flood the atomizer. This happened on my first try.

OVERALL RATING: ******** (7//10)

For someone new to vaping, such as myself, (Going on 4 months) it took me a couple tries to get everything working as it should. I would say it took 3-4 tries for me to get everything up to par. You also need a syringe and blue foam to make it work well. You have to find the right amount of blue foam.

It's not something that works right off the bat. For a new user, I want something I can fill and get going. Not something that takes fiddling to work. I do find the smart carts to be a great replacement for EGO-T users. The mechanics are the same and it's cheaper to stick with 510 atomizers and smart carts.

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
wow....I have had no issues with the filler that comes in them, nor has my hubby (and he is the blue foam/cart user). He has yet to attempt to mod and he has been using exclusively the smart carts since I received them.....sorry you had such an ordeal with them:( My hubby has requested I buy more so he can have one for each of his flavors...lol.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I wanted to use mine for awhile before I posted anything. I like them. I haven't had any leaking or filling issues with them. All wicked very well. The only problem, they don't hold very much juice. I would buy these without a blink of the eye for my 510 batteries that I use at work. Very crisp, clean flavor.

Edit: I also want to add that I didn't modify these in any way. I used factory filler with all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread