Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'm REALLY sorry that I haven't gotten back to post what I thought about these carts sooner!! :facepalm:

I just received my eGo-T atty that I had ordered from you a couple of days earlier, and I was like a kid in a candy store with the both of them... :vapor: but as much as I loved the tank, it sadly did not last very long, and is a luxury I just simply cannot afford... :(

But these Smart Carts are another story... they allow you to have almost the same experience, only you can use them on any 510 atty. I found the little bit of filler to be just perfect, even with my thickest VG... the only thing I noticed was there is a little drop of glue holding it in, and when I tried to remove it the little plastic bridge inside came out with it. If anyone wants to replace it with the blue foam, this might be a problem...
A friend gave me some from another supplier to try, but the filler was a lot more dense and I had to remove some of it to get it to wick properly. I didn't notice any glue on those, but yours work much better as they are.

All in all, I just LOVE them!! They are like the poor girl's version of the tank to me... :wub: LOL!!

Thanks again for the Gift Cert, and the opportunity to try something new!!

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
I'm REALLY sorry that I haven't gotten back to post what I thought about these carts sooner!! :facepalm:

I just received my eGo-T atty that I had ordered from you a couple of days earlier, and I was like a kid in a candy store with the both of them... :vapor: but as much as I loved the Tank, it sadly did not last very long, and is a luxury I just simply cannot afford... :(

But these Smart Carts are another story... they allow you to have almost the same experience, only you can use them on any 510 atty. I found the little bit of filler to be just perfect, even with my thickest VG... the only thing I noticed was there is a little drop of glue holding it in, and when I tried to remove it the little plastic bridge inside came out with it. If anyone wants to replace it with the blue foam, this might be a problem...
A friend gave me some from another supplier to try, but the filler was a lot more dense and I had to remove some of it to get it to wick properly. I didn't notice any glue on those, but yours work much better as they are.

All in all, I just LOVE them!! They are like the poor girl's version of the Tank to me... :wub: LOL!!

Thanks again for the Gift Cert, and the opportunity to try something new!!

Does your Tank Atomizer still heat up? or is it completely fried? If it still heats up, there is cleaning method that will bring them back to life and this method actually works. I've been using the same LR Tank at for 5 weeks.

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Spacekitty, how thick was your VG juice?

I do 80% VG/ 20% flavor to avoid reaction to PG so I generally just drip when at home.

How do they hold up to the thicker stuff?.. any problems with wicking?

Thanks in advance.

I used one of my thickest, darkest juices in one of them and had no problems at all... in fact, it even seemed to last longer between refills than with the thinner ones!! :)

Does your Tank Atomizer still heat up? or is it completely fried? If it still heats up, there is cleaning method that will bring them back to life and this method actually works. I've been using the same LR Tank at for 5 weeks.

It was working just fine one minute, and then dead as a doornail the next. I don't remember if I had just changed the batt or cart at the time. It worked like a champ... great vapor and perfect draw... very little leakage, and I really wasn't using it that much since I had the Smart Carts to try out, and I still like to drip... I always blew it out when I changed flavors, too. Probably only about 2 weeks of actual use... :(

The stainless atty with the blue carts looked really cool with my blue batts, too!! :thumb:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I don't really have a use for mine that I won after looking at them -- if its OK with you I'll send them to Spacekitty.:)

That sounds like a plan... wub.gif Thanks for the thought Ripple!!

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I have tried both V1 and V2 Lucid carts and unless I use Bauway atty's they dont seem to work. I am also a "Slow" inhaler, and half the time they didn't feed well. I would have to do a no-power chuff to get them to wick. Used fluval pad/foam and blue foam mods on them with not much better results. I love the fast heat up of ST atomizers, so I was wondering what brand of attys that you used.

Maybe these will work better than the lucids (I still have about 15 brand new V1 lucids that I might pif or trade out) because they were just too much hastle to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread