510-T, 510, Magma Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
Okay I have searched forever on this and always seem to pull up useless or conflicting information. My kit says 510-T on the batteries, they are manual. The USB charger is 4.2v 200mah and takes about an hour to charge with no heat issues. The light on the battery flashes blue 5 times when screwing it into the charger which has a green light that goes to red on a dead battery and then to green when charged. Can somebody just look on the back of their Volcano Magma USB charger and post the volts and mah. I have a Magma M-Battery that just arrived today and I see no reason why there should be an issue charging it with my USB charger from my '510-T' kit. I can see why you would fry a 510/510-T battery on an eGo charger as they seem to put out 420mah, but should be no issue the other way around. I almost want to just stick a 510 adapter on my Multiplex computerized LiPo/LiOn helicopter charger lol just to put this to bed.

Thank you...

Ron -

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
Here is the verdict...yes, the Magma batteries can be charged with whatever charger came with my 510-T batteries. LED flashes 5 times when connected, charger LED goes from green to red. No heat from charging whatsoever and upon disconnection and use the Magma LED glows a beautiful purple.(yes I have a thing for purple LED, every company should give that choice lol) When I have my meter out I will edit with the polarity for those interested.

Ron -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread