510-t atty question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietladin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2009
I forgot my 510-t at home one day, on my way to work. Luckily, I had my e-cig supply box with me. So, I busted out a new 510-t atty, filled up a tank, and slapped on a charged battery. Right away, I noticed the draw was harder, and the amount of vape, was a lot less. When I went home that day, I decided to try to throw the tank I was using at work, on my 510-t that I had at home, and the vapor production was great. I even reversed it, and threw the tank from my good performing 510, onto to the not so good 510, and once again the not so good 510 disappointed me. Could this be due to a bad atty? I can't think of any other reason, since they are both identical set-ups.

Lisa Dill Thomley

Nov 20, 2010
AL
I LOVE my 510-T..however I got a kit for my sister in law and she had nothing but trouble from one of the atties and one of the batteries. The atty leaked (which may have messed up the automatic battery) EVERY tank she used got juice in her mouth, the battery wouldlite up when no one was even touching it....I just gave her one of my atties and an old 510 manual battery. I have NO idea what was wrong with this atty but it was possessed by some vaping demon. I have 2 complete 510-t kits with auto batteries and have had NO problems at all! I actually like the 510-t atty better than the ego-t...I guess some are just f'ed up.....

vietladin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sorry no one has responded, I use a 510-T set up also, I've noticed an issue like this with one of my atty's and not the other. I noticed on one atty that the lancet in the atty seem to be a little bigger to where it was stopping up my tank instead of self moistening from it. Hope that helps.

I'm going to see if there are any physical differences with the culprit atty, that could be causing the loss of performance.

I LOVE my 510-T..however I got a kit for my sister in law and she had nothing but trouble from one of the atties and one of the batteries. The atty leaked (which may have messed up the automatic battery) EVERY tank she used got juice in her mouth, the battery wouldlite up when no one was even touching it....I just gave her one of my atties and an old 510 manual battery. I have NO idea what was wrong with this atty but it was possessed by some vaping demon. I have 2 complete 510-t kits with auto batteries and have had NO problems at all! I actually like the 510-t atty better than the ego-t...I guess some are just f'ed up.....

Well, I have bought all of my stuff from Jason over @ electronicstix.com, and have never had a problem with atty's, or batteries until now. But, since it doesn't seem to be a very common issue, i'm just thinking that I got a bad atty. With any mass produced product, there are going to be a % of mistakes, or broken items. I will be ordering more atty's though just in case, because I'm down to only 1 spare. I'm in utter amazement, that the kit you got your sister, had so many problems! I mean, that's worse than what I went through, with my 1st 510 cart kit, that I used back in 09. Was the kit you bought a genuine joye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread