510-T LR w/ XL tank - I was surpised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
I have to tell you im shocked how much better the 510-T LR is over the Ego-T. I don't normally vape tank systems like this anymore but its fun to switch up once in a while. I always had leaking problems with the Ego-T because of my vape style. I tend to take harder, faster drags which doesn't not work well with the Ego-T.

It was really good. I had forgot why people still went to these. I had good flavor, vapor, and best of all no leaks at all. The XL tanks hold like 1mil a juice so im good for a couple hours. I may have to buy more attys for portability.

If you havent tried them because you hated the ego-T - you may like these.

jazzbo

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Orlando, Fl
I agree. I've been vaping for a long while now, and I had an original eGo-T that just plain sucked from day one. I've long since gone to dripping at home and at the office and using a carto while driving. Until....

I was at a local bricks and mortar e-cig place in Orlando and picked up a 510-T -- standard res with a pack of 5 tanks -- on a lark. Popped the tank/atty combo on a 1000 mah eGo batt and was immediately floored by the amount of vapor the thing put out...and the taste was damn near on par with direct dripping...which is, in essence, what you're doing with the thing. I went though about 3 tanks refills with no leakage and awesome plumes of vapor. Miles away from the original horrid eGo-T. In examining the 510T atty and one of the old eGo-T atties I still have laying around, I noticed that the spike diameter of the 510T atty is considerably larger, and that the flat sides of the spike plate are considerably further from the inside walls of the atty compared to the eGo-T plate.

I'm still shaking my head in amazement at this thing....it's friggin' awesome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread