The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510-T XL Cart with Poly Filling

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by Ponda, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ponda

Ponda Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi fellow vaporers,

I've been on a quest to find empty 510-t carts with poly filled end caps. It seems that the only empty carts available now have no poly fill. I purchased them and do not enjoy the experience with them. If anyone know where I can find XL cart with poly-filled end caps, I will be very grateful. I still use my 510-t everyday and can't imagine not having it.

Thanks in advance,
    Ponda

2. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

My Vapor Store has some poly filled carts and possible Cignot.com. They are not the XL's. I haven't used one of those in years! Back then it was common to mod the cartridges. You can use the blue fluval stuff that you get at a pet store for aquarium filters. I also remember people using the paper from tea bags! I'm sure it's still archived here on the ECF. There are also videos on YouTube. I just looked it up. I hoped that helped...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.