510 to Leo atomizer adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I just got a 510 to leo atomizer adaptor and I am glad I did . The cartomizers for the leo at least the stock ones I had where 4 ohms or so . The 4ml capacity is good but the resistance is too high well now with the adaptor and a provari I can vape at 5.5 volts so the high resistance is no problem . Vapingzone also seems to sell the Leo cartomizers but they are 2.4 ohms as they probably should have been in the first place . The cartomizers from VZ have LR on them . I have not tried the Leo atomizers on the provari yet I don't use them much anyway .

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
This is fantastic! Thank you for bringing it to my/our attention, Bdbodger!

I've been waiting for such an adapter for a year now. Just placed my order (including those 2.4-2.6 ohm cartos). Can't wait!

[NOTE: The adapter going the other way (Leo-to-510) has never excited me. I like the Leo battery just fine (although I wish it were true 3.7V), but what I fell in love with last year was the Leo atty/carto.]

I didn't use the Leo that often during much of this year, since the total package didn't hit hard enough for me. The dual coil cartos helped, so it's back in my daily arsenal. Now, with this adapter enabling me to use any of the Leo attys and cartos on my 3.7V mods and fat batts (or even my Ego Booster), they may lead the pack in my affection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread