Status
Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
All items guaranteed to be in stock!
  • 510 USB Pass Through -- $13.45 (use ECF Discount Code)
  • 510 Atomizers and batteries - - $8.10 (use ECF Discount Code)
  • 510 Car Chargers --$8.90 (use ECF Discount Code)
Home of the 510 Basic Kit Sampler -- $26.95 (use ECF Discount Code)

Use WSLE123 for 10% discount on ALL merchandise.

Order Online or by calling 251.662.1467
(Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 CST)

AmericasBestBuys.com
NO Gimmicks | NO "Specials" | NO "Close Outs"
Just some of the most consistently lowest prices of any U.S. Supplier

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
very impressed with site..made order, first of many I'm sure.

Was scanning ECF for info on my PT that battery just cratered when I found your thread..They didn't seem to have PT batteries that I could tell. Would anybody know what mdl this battery is and if I can get it at local electric supply store..It plain blue with little writing on it. Don't know if it is L-itum (SP?) as the cigs are or a standard type battery.

I ordered another PT in my order along with another e-cig, and discount code helped

Thanks

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA

Was scanning ECF for info on my PT that battery just cratered when I found your thread..They didn't seem to have PT batteries that I could tell. Would anybody know what mdl this battery is and if I can get it at local electric supply store..It plain blue with little writing on it. Don't know if it is L-itum (SP?) as the cigs are or a standard type battery.

I ordered another PT in my order along with another e-cig, and discount code helped

Thanks

I have a RFQ in to Joyetech to order 100 or so spare batteries. they are the same ones used in the e-cigar and e-pipe I've noticed so we should have them on the site as soon as I can get a price and MOQ from Joyetech.

Thanks!
Webby

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX

Thanks

Do you give an E-mail notice when order processed and shipped? I was just wondering as usually supplier do give me a progress notice. I know once it passes from you to shipper you have no control, but in the past with another supplier an order stayed in processing for 8 days, and I had to contact them to move it along to shipping. My order is #16639

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Now I can see and follow the flow..I ordered on 10/30..however the transaction did not clear my bank till 11/3, so shipping should follow soon.. Just the Sherlock and MacGuyver in me brain storming..Sorry , I just have to know how things work..

have a great day,

John:cool:

LOL - no problem John. Call us with any questions!

Webby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread