The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510T; Do they just fade away?

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by KonaNeil, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    I've been using BE112s and 510LRs for quite some time. Am trying my first 510T.

I know everyone says that atomizers should last a month but mine start to lose heat and vapor after about 2 weeks. Sometime in the 3rd week I'll toss them or try to clean them.

This 510T seems to be fading away after less than a week. Is this normal for this model? Also, I don't see a way to do an overnight drain like one does with normal atomizers. Is there a trick to doing this?

Other than these issues, I like it very much; not having to top off a cartridge all day, just refilling in late afternoon.

2. turnforward

turnforward Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    San Diego
    It depends on weather that particular T-atty is wicking right. If you hear a sizzle after you let go of the button, it means that not enough fluid is getting to the wick. If that is the case, the atty will only last a few days, because it is always burning the wick.
    I would say at least half of all the e-go tank atty's don't wick right. The evidence of this is a diminishing SSSHHHEEEWWW sound after you take a hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.