550 degrees f on an eleaf .15 ohm head ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
So I installed the arctic fox firmware on my eleaf Pico 75 and it gives a ton more options! I'm using it now with the eleaf .15 ohm coils in my gs-tank. Works great. But I wonder, I have it set for 40 watts and 550 degrees f. Apparently that is ok per the eleaf coil page, but I'm new at this whole TC thing and not sure. Thoughts or advice?

Eleaf coil page (scroll down): GS Air TC Head 0.15ohm (5pcs)

Capture.PNG

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I am curious at 40 Watts do you even get near 500°F before you stop drawing on the vape?

I'm a newbie to all this but the arctic fox display on the pico shows the temp, rising up to 550, then, "protection" or "protected" (can't remember) to apparently keep it from going higher.

Reactions: SteveS45

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I'm a newbie to all this but the arctic fox display on the pico shows the temp, rising up to 550, then, "protection" or "protected" (can't remember) to apparently keep it from going higher.

If you are seeing Temperature Protect you are hitting the set parameter. Thanks for responding. I try to find the lowest wattage in TC mode to not reach the set temperature too fast because I like to take along pulls. I lower the wattage instead of raising the temperature if it hit the temp too fast. All that matters is that you are getting the perfect vape for you to enjoy!

Reactions: Unhooked
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread