5ml sample packs, what do you want?

• 5 flavors per pack

• 10 flavors per pack

• PG

• VG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you could make it a mix and match rather than a set sample pack? The problem with most sample packs is that you end up with a few you like and many sitting in a drawer collecting dust.

I like this idea....I'd like to be able to choose what I'd like to try and a free or first class shipping option is a plus. Whoo hoo samples. :D

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I will buy tons of samples from anywhere that would allow me to choose exactly what I want, the smaller size the better. For that reason I have ordered a bunch from a different supplier because I can get 3ml samples of anything they have, in any strength. The only problem is a lot of people say their juice is not that great, but I have heard your juice is really good and would love to try it.

I've been using the cherry and RY4 for the past week and I would love to try all the flavors. I would like to see smaller bottles so I could try all the flavors and not get stuck with extra juice that I don't like. You should divide them by category and have a sample pack of beverage flavors, a sample pack of fruit flavors, one of tobacco and one the specialty flavors. I would prefer 5 packs so I could get a sample of 5 fruit flavors and a sample of 5 beverages. Any word on when these are going to be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread