5ml Snickerdoodle - It's back my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
I purchased a 5ml of Snickerdoodle with the intentions to see if it would taste just like my very first batch of Snickerdoodle. ...WOW! THIS is what I experienced with my very first batch back in December. The way it tastes at first is all cinnamon, and it'll develop to a cookie taste that I'd die for back then. I cannot tell you enough how happy I am that you guys went back to the original recipe because my 2nd batch did not taste like this at all. I think, however, that it would be a good idea to warn people of recipe changes because this and my first batch of Snickerdoodle is the way to GO! This is the Snickerdoodle that I'm in love with. Please, please keep the original recipe instead of the newer one. Thank you so much for everything VB!
+Raynen

I found the VB baked good flavors are seriously inconsistent... I have had issues with the last 2 bottles I purchased of Strawberry Waffle and Strawberry Pie that were nothing at all like the first ones I got. I do like their fruit flavors, especially the Peach... but probably the only one I will ever re-order. Have loved VB in the past, but need to know Im getting the same thing every time.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Vaporbomb's juices are really tasty after a week of steeping, but not all of them need to steep. Most of the "complex" ones need to steep. Hopefully my taste-buds will be nicer when I re-order Snickerdoodle at some point because I've decided to do a very large Snickerdoodle juice review from different vendors :) I don't know why mine never steeped to being a cookie-flavor... :(

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Hi everyone its Yolanda. Just viewing the stream ;) Our E-Juice is mixed and shipped same day, this makes our juice very fresh. Steeping can be a very important step to most flavors especially when higher levels of nicotine are added. If you ever have any questions or concerns please contact us. We love hearing from our customers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread