The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

6-23 Vape meet Ecig Crib

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by rem700, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rem700

rem700 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    This was the first time I was able to attend one of these events.
    Seemed like a fair turnout, For those that have attended previous meets was this a normal turnout?
    Didnt win anything but did buy 3 new flavors to try out.

2. Gary13579

Gary13579 Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    I stopped in for the first time on Saturday... had no idea it was supposed to be a meet up or I would have stayed longer and socialized, heh. Seems like an awesome place :).

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

3. Vidi

Vidi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    The 6-23 meet up was unusual.

There were A LOT of people there and very few of the regulars...how about that.

For those that missed it, E Cig Crib threw a great party.

There were maybe 30-40 people there throughout the day, with a constant presence of about 20. Terry from Q92 ( the classic rock station ) showed up with the Q92 van and hung out for several hours giving away free tickets to local shows, t shirts and cds.

The E Cig Crib had drawings for free e cigs and juice and I walked away with a eGo-W starter kit. Very cool.

On a personal note, my two year old daughter fell in LOVE with a couple of the fellas there and the next day kept asking for Troop.

4. ravenlily

ravenlily Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    twin cities, mn
    ive recently signed up for the meets but theyre so far. do they ever have them in minneapolis?

5. rem700

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    Is Coon Rapids that far from Minneapolis? Think past meets have been in Minneapolis and Como Park.

6. ravenlily

ravenlily Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    twin cities, mn
    Its far when you have a bicycle. Eheh.

7. rem700

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    The Cannon Valley trail is nice:p Hope to do the Munger trail yet this fall.

8. JLH

JLH Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2011
    minnesota
    NEW E CIG CRIB IN FOREST LAKE MN COME CHECK US OUT!!! Come in and meet me (first name jamie) Let me know you found out about us on ecf and try out all our juices. come watch some t.v. or come and check out our products. 10% everything through the 31st of January.

AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ECig Crib Forest Lake | Facebook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.