• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

6-Ten Connection Vapemeet Dec 27, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
we are meeting up again in the month of december...last friday of every month at volpes sportsbar in allentown from 6-9pm...please join us for some fun, food, and fresh vapes...Sunshine Vape - Sunshine Vape and Vaporetti Premier Luxury Electronic Cigarettes will be providing a free ejuice bar, and as always the bar will have some.tasty grub to accompany...last month we gave away a smoktech magneto from vaporetti, and this month we will be doing something a bit different...i will be offering up one starter kit, complete with two 650 ego batts two ce4s and a charger..this is in an effort to bring some wannabe vapers out to see us...i will be raffling off this starter kit to any brand new converts, so pleasr bring along a friend neighbor mother daughter etc, who wants to give vaping a try...in an effort to make it a bit more interesting for the veteran vaper, i will also offerup a free bottle of my diy eliquids to any vet that brings in a convert...bring your fave pv, and join us for a funfilled night...pm me for some more info or directions to the event...thanks, kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread