6 volt pen style DSE 801

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
Honestly I have no idea on battery size. I came across it on another forum and since I do a lot of business with wordup anyway I knew I could trust them, plus at that price and a 15% off Halloween/moving sale I figured I would give it a shot. I'll be sure to update this thread with my thoughts on it once I get it and use it a bit.

I'm already accustomed to using a 510 @ 6volts with my V3, and I had been thinking about getting an 801 adapter and trying that out anyway, so this works out even better. I'm thinking surely that battery life can't be that good, right? I mean, it's a 6volt pen style. A 3.7 volt pen style sucks with battery life....

Here's to hoping I'm pleasantly surprised!

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
It may take them a while to get back to you as I think they are pretty busy with moving. Under normal circumstances they will usually get back to me on an email within 15 minutes, no matter the time day or night, but this move seems to have them pretty busy, they aren't even shipping orders until the 2nd.

If I see anything on the battery I'll let you know. Someone else asked the same question on the other forum so maybe they will get a reply in when they have time.

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
Wow I can't believe I missed that. I've done business with Shawn, he's another great supplier. However it looks like his batts are 7.4 volt and the one I just ordered is 6 volt. Someone in that other thread said battery life is 1 to 1.5 hours, so maybe a 6 volt version will get a little better.

I'm tempted to get one from Shawn just to compare.

*Edited to add* Shawn also said in that post that regular atomizers won't work on it. I'm fairly sure I have some 801 atomizers running around here somewhere, so I'll be sure to check that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread