601 Pipe Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
I only have one e-cig atm and I do love it. It is the VX2. But I am thinking about getting another one and of course I will be going with litecig when I get something new but I am not sure what.

I don't care about size just vapor production and flavor. I am thinking of the 601 pipe. I love the idea of having a pipe but I am not sure about it seeing how the atomizer is 40 bucks to replace.

So the questions I have are...

Does anyone know how reliable the pipe is?
How is the flavor after the atty is worn in?
How does it compare next to the VX2-M on vapor production?
Is there another product of the same price range or less that you would recommend and believe is better?

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
I LOVE the DSE601 pipe. I have 2, and both are "broken" but still usable. One of them only works when used with the "clean out" feature, and the other one has 3 giant cracks in it from the wood expanding. I personaly think the price is a little high, think they should have been made from durable plastic, and have had a manual switch. However, the flavor when broken in, volume of vapor, and overall comfort of the pipe are great. It's 6 of one, half dozen of the other. IMO, the pipe SHOULD be around $50 to be worth the investment, any higher than that I suggest a decent fabricated mod instead like ones offered on litecigusa.net and other sellers.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
The pipe is a very nice vaping device. If you use the atomizer moderatly to heavily, expect that vapor production will decrease significantly within three months. At that pace, you would need to be sending back atomizers, if under a warranty, 3-6 times the first year. After that, yes, the replacements would cost around $40.

Like any device, you need to decide how much pleasure the pipe will provide, the cost, and the approximate cost per day to operate this device. If you quit analogs with an e-cig, you also need to consider the cost of a carton of analogs to the cost ofd a pipe atomizer replacement. No one can run those umbers but you. For me, the DSE601 is part of my daily device rotation. I reaaly love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread