7/20/2011 Is A Very BIG Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Sdh, I had to take my mom on some errands today and when I got to her house low and behold she had the snack size bags of Peanut M&Ms lol So I had a snack size bag without needing to buy and at the grocery store :)
My mom would somehow magically know when I was coming to see her. She would buy a giant bag and place all the peanut goodness into a glass candy jar. (I really think mom's are mind readers!)

I had to go to Walgreen's and buy a small bag today. Walgreen's is only .5 miles away...

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
My mom would somehow magically know when I was coming to see her. She would buy a giant bag and place all the peanut goodness into a glass candy jar. (I really think mom's are mind readers!)

I had to go to Walgreen's and buy a small bag today. Walgreen's is only .5 miles away...

The only good thing about living in the boonies is that I can't just go around the corner and buy things on a whim lol

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hey, all you new EC Vets ... don't forget Travis's nice offer ...

"For you new veterans. If you register your account and send me a PM on OUR forums with your shipping details you will all 3 receive a free pack of 510 Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers."

Here's the link:

VaporJunction

Its a nice way to celebrate your turning!

TT :2cool:

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Hey, all you new EC Vets ... don't forget Travis's nice offer ...

"For you new veterans. If you register your account and send me a PM on OUR forums with your shipping details you will all 3 receive a free pack of 510 Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers."

Here's the link:

VaporJunction

Its a nice way to celebrate your turning!

TT :2cool:

Thanks for the reminder TT! I just went and registered at his forum. That is a nice thing for him to do for us three "newly-turned-vets"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread