7.4 volt mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

quynhwil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
ohio
I try it out before I install the 5 v regulator, It hit pretty hard(with my low, low, low nic juice). But you can only hit it for 3 second max but the vapor is extra thick. What a hit. Finish install the regulator and 5v with regular 510 atty or cartomizer rocks. Totally better hit. I think I found my sweet spot. Thanks to Mark at MADVAPES.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
I try it out before I install the 5 v regulator, It hit pretty hard(with my low, low, low nic juice). But you can only hit it for 3 second max but the vapor is extra thick. What a hit. Finish install the regulator and 5v with regular 510 atty or cartomizer rocks. Totally better hit. I think I found my sweet spot. Thanks to Mark at MADVAPES.

Something I've found out about 510 cartomizers & 5v - they start to get that burnt taste quicker. &, even though it tastes like it's almost empty, you can take the carto off of the 5v & put the it on a regular battery & vape it for another couple of hours. Does that make me quit using 5v? No, I'm liking my 5v eclipse tin a lot.:)

Vadim

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Yes thank you Mark @ Madvapes, got all supplies from Mark.
Built 2 boxes @ 5v, each box = 2 x 14500 battys & 5v regulator, great with standard 510 atty (2.2 Ohm). But found my self feeling up the mouth tip way too often cause the atty goes thru liquid too quickly.
Then on one box the the regulator died, I ripped it out and run the wires directly no regulator and I ordered 510 carts. WOW what a difference, carts hold much more juice and @ 3.0 Ohm with strait up 8v is AWESOME!
Tons of vapor in just 2 to 3 seconds with flavor, I am scared about getting used to this much vapor and liking it.
Also you must keep that 3.0 Ohm atty wet, do not let it dry up or you will loose it and give it a bit of time to cool of.

quynhwil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
ohio
Yes thank you Mark @ Madvapes, got all supplies from Mark.
Built 2 boxes @ 5v, each box = 2 x 14500 battys & 5v regulator, great with standard 510 atty (2.2 Ohm). But found my self feeling up the mouth tip way too often cause the atty goes thru liquid too quickly.
Then on one box the the regulator died, I ripped it out and run the wires directly no regulator and I ordered 510 carts. WOW what a difference, carts hold much more juice and @ 3.0 Ohm with strait up 8v is AWESOME!
Tons of vapor in just 2 to 3 seconds with flavor, I am scared about getting used to this much vapor and liking it.
Also you must keep that 3.0 Ohm atty wet, do not let it dry up or you will loose it and give it a bit of time to cool of.
Great. I think a 2 second hit is way more than enough on that voltage, But it feels sooooo goooodd LOL. Having fun doing it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread