Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
As long as you left a comment on the video, you are entered.

I don't have a cut off time per se, however I am going to be doing some new reviews in the next couple of weeks, so will do an announcement of the winners in about 2 weeks, and will PM you via youtube.

Glad you liked, and thanks SO much for participating.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
JonnyVapΣ;2145958 said:
This coming from the guy who, on another forum, says crap like;
"Go away, nu-metal tard."
"And don't even get me started on your 80's pony tail. It screams date ......."
"I hope your "successful" business isn't tattooing. That eyesore in your avatar screams REFUND."

Ya...what a nice guy. No thanks.

Well, no free juice for you then.

:) :)

Im am a newby I have my whole family interested in vaping now thats 6 people!!!! I just ordered 2 ecig starter kits a joy 501 and a 302d and would love advice on what to order next having hard time picking juices for the 3 men who want to vape in stead of smokeing, my kids are getting ecigs for christmas not sure what would be the cheapest easest thing to get them, My 20 year old liked what you were using she thought it looked like it had great vaper, any advice would be great I ordered watermelon and it tasted like pickles yuk!!! your stuff sounded really good what coffie type is good we love drinking coffie, I have to order for whole family since I am the pc geek of the family

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Hey there!

First things first, is that EVERYONE has an opinion. What tastes terrible to one person is absolutely stunning to someone else.

Good rule of thumb is that when first choosing juice, read and watch reviews. Some are more entertaining than others, but they will hopefully give you more insight into what may work best for you.

Second, try ordering from places which offer sample packs. In order to save yourself some money and time, take a moment to peruse the approved ECF vendor list, and see what people are saying.

Off the top of my head, some places which offer great sample packs are:

PureSmoker.com - USA Electronic Cigarettes & USA Made eLiquid!!!

BlueMist Vaping Supplies

JuicyVapor.com - Your one stop shop for all your vaping needs.

https://www.ttteliquids.com (also home of the crazy GOOSENECK)

There are plenty of others, thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Lastly, ask the particular vendors of they offer any sort of discount codes to save more money.

The juice in particular that I was using for the review (rou's toasted hazlenut tobacco) has VERY, VERY good vapor and flavor, and is offered as part of a TOBACCO SAMPLER PACK.

Vaperite

As far as coffee flavor is concerned, that's a tough one for me. Pure coffee flavor is just one that I don't particularly enjoy, so someone else might pop in to offer an answer.

Vaperite's Kona Cream and Prime Vapors Morning Blend were the exception to that rule.

http://www.primevapor.com/

I have to applaud you in trying to get your family to make the switch! I really hope it works out for you. Use the forums here as not only an informational source, but also for a support tool. We've all been there as new vapers, and will always be around to offer whatever advice and support we have.

Be well!

Last edited:

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
JonnyVapΣ;2155678 said:
LOL...I'm not the one who made the rude comments. Those are his words.
I've seen his video reviews. I actually like some of them. But if you're gonna play wolf in sheep's clothing be prepared to get exposed. Had apologies been thrown out I'd have no problem with the guy.

Well, since you brought it up, you make it sound like it was an unwarranted personal attack.

You FIRST trolled in a mean spirited way on a thread from David @ Super T Manufacturing....a real nice guy who puts out VERY nice, high quality stuff. Your comments in that thread served absolutely no purpose but to instigate irritable comments.

You were not jumped on simply because you were there.

To say that you were 100 percent innocent in all of that, well, that's just ridiculous.

Anyhow, no hard feelings, water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

Less fighty, more vapey.

:)

I appreciate the bump of the thread though, Thank You.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
That's what happens when people don't read and comprehend posts. Never attacked Super T directly. I was in conversation with him on the side. In fact, that first post was directed at the "mod fanbois" fighting over 'who stole who's design' and who think a tube with a switch selling for $150 is the best thing to ever happen to vaping. These same saps also think these expensive purpose-built devices are what's getting people to flock to vaping. I simply stated it's the cheap made in China devices that's getting people in. Additionally, a purpose-built device isn't even a "Mod". It wasn't modified from anything. It was built to be a PV. Taking a $4 flashlight and turning it into a PV is a true "Mod". Taking a battery box and adding a connector and switch is a "Mod". Putting threads on a tube with an end cap, connector and switch and charging $150 - $200 is robbery.

But ya....I'm over it and done with that free-for-all forum anyway.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey Born Against,
Nice review. I need to give Vaperite a try I guess. Still very new to vaping and only have a few flavors that I have tried so far. I put a comment on your review if it isn't to late to enter. Thanks for the chance and contest. That is what is great about this forum, so many nice people that do things like this for others. It's great.
Thanks again,
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread