• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

7 Months ! Can I get a Woot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Where did the time go? I don't think there has been a more exciting time to be a Vaper. The new stuff coming out every day is sure nice to see, not that I hop on it all, and the Forum sure helps to sort out the Good from the Not So.

I certainly didn't follow the common progression, if there is indeed a progression for folks to follow. I started with 180 mAh HD Smoke, then 1100 mAh Pass-through, then 1000 Mah Twist, 800 mAh iTaste, and now the 350 mAh eGo Mini! At this rate I'll be back to the 180 mAh next week. Lol

The support and fellowship on the Forum is priceless, I know, I have spent Thousands trying to quit before and it was never this painless or companionable. It helps to know you are not alone, being able to get an answer to a question in the middle of the night, even people willing to come to my house to help. How could I have found them without the Forum. Pure Gold! Thanks Everyone!

I am Relaxing and Enjoying and Celebrating!

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Keep going mate!

I'm right behind ya at 6 1/2 months ish.

Went from an eGo-T to a Lavatube and some 510 attys then to a Provari and some 3.0 Boges and now I've settled in with my Provari and my DID, and I'm in vaping heaven! 1.8 ohm coil at 4.5 volts and puffin some Organic Banana, mmmm mmmm mmmm

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Woot!

275699,xcitefun-robot-dance-gif-anime-090820.gif

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I have to admit, in all my attempts at quitting smoking via vaping, this forum has proved invaluable. I do think that right now is a fantastic time to be a vaper. The technology is way more reliable, the knowledge base has grown, the market has grown, and I have a setup that requires almost 0 fiddling.

Compared to four years ago, vaping has come a long, long way, and I'm excited to see where it goes. To think I'm vaping 12mg and totally satiated blows me away. Some of the stuff I've been vaping has been cut, too, so who knows how low the nic is on that stuff. I may hit zero and continue vaping, or just walk off into a stinkie free sunset. Any which way, I'm so happy to have this forum and this technology to keep me off the cigarettes.

Here's another 'WOOT', that's for all of you awesome people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread