Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
For sale ... prices listed are to your door. I prefer payment with Venmo but PP is OK too.

Provari's

1. $40 - Bronze mini, Red Display - as new, was tested on put away (Sold)
2. $40 - Matte Silver mini, Blue Display - as new, was tested on put away (Sold)
3. $40 - Matte Silver mini, Blue Display - as new, was tested on put away (Sold)
4. $40 - Matte Silver mini, Blue Display - as new, was tested on put away (Sold)
5. $40 - Purple, Blue Display, J-Wrap covering - lightly used (Sold)
...( I left the J-Wrap on in case someone likes it, if you want a picture w/o the wrap just ask)
6. $40 Bronze mini, Green Display - lightly used (Sold)

#1-#6 come with Provape beauty ring and extension end cap.

7. $35 - Matte Black mini, Blue Display - was my daily vape for a few years, shows wear, check picture (Sold)
8. $40 - Matte Black full size, Blue Display - was my back up (Sold)

#7 & #8 come with Provape beauty ring, extension cap, standard end cap, and Provape custom end cap

9. $75 (SOLD)- Chrome Black full size Provari - this is in mint condition. It is a high gloss black. It's lightly used and rarely left the house. It comes with 2 beauty rings (a Provape & a 3d printed ring). These one is rare. It was the second revision of this finish. The 1st run wasn't so good as the finish easily chipped off. Provape learned from that and came out with a different high gloss black finish. This was originally a V2 board, upgraded by Provape to a 2.5 board.

It also comes with the standard end cap & a Provape custom end cap. Also include is a custom made carbon fiber, felt lined protective tube that fits over it in 18450 mode. (You cab pop the bottom off the carbon tube and fit the mod into it with the 18650 extension tube but the extension cap will not be protected.

Accessories:

A. $10 - Provarinati Custom End Cap
B. $10 - 2x svoemesto Beauty Rings (I have two sets of 2 available) (1 set Sold)
C. $10 - 3x Zmax Beauty Rings (I have two sets of 3 available. (1 set Sold) Don't laugh these came from a custom order co-op for a Zmax mods and we had the beauty rings made up special. They fit a Provari nicely. Actually they are thinner and let the top edge of the mod 'showing'. This makes for a lot less thickness when screwing own an atty. Many atty's that wouldn't make contact with the positive pin using the thicker Provape ring worked OK with these. Check out the pictures. I tried to visually show what I just tried to set with words.

More pictures will follow this opening post.

0#-IMG_9654-.jpg

IMG_5571.jpeg

Last edited:

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's amazing how much interest there still is in these still nice looking, once state-of-the-art units.

I believe there's still a former Provape technician who repairs them. If someone gave him the idea I would bet that he could have a decent one or two-man business of just updating the units out there to whatever the last and best version was.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Izan

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sold so far:

#1, #2, #3, #6 & #9. And 1 set of Svoe rings and 1 set of Zmax rings.

Very mixed feeling to see #9 go. It was the setup that got me off cigs 10 years ago. I lasted a month on stick 510s, and month on eGos. Then I heard about Provari mods and Ikenvape IO6 dripping attys. That did, I went from a dual user to vaping only. But nice it's going to a new good home where it will be used instead of sitting unused in the place of honor in my spares cabinet.

IMG_9254-fr.jpeg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
All the Provari mods are sold now ... thank you everyone ... it was a busy day for me ... hope you all enjoy them when they arrive.

Caveat: I'm out side the Philadelphia area and the Philly USPS distribution center is a disaster for processing packages. Packages that reach me in 4-5 days are taking up to 2 weeks to show up. The distribution center is a 'black hole'. So don't be concerned if it seems to be taking longer than usual to get your priority shipment from me. None of the packages being sent to me have been lost, just takes awhile to get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread