Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Congratulations, MA! Just coincidentally, it's been two years for my wife and me, also today.

As for the wallet, I promise you that will change. We were also under-water for about six months. Times have changed though, and large. Over the two years our combined REAL savings is $8,133.15. That could have EASILY been 12-15k, but I have spent, spent, then spent some more.

Once you find your groove, the savings will build up quickly. I don't know what cigs cost in Scranton, but up here they were over $10pp when we quit. So if you're anywhere near that general area, have faith. You'll be amazed as the time and savings progress.

Hang in there, and ENJOY IT! You're doing great.

:toast:

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Thanks for the support DP.... Cigs up here average around $7 a pack for name brands. I owe you and your wife a big congrats as well...... 2 years is an awesome milestone!! I love that in just 7 short weeks how much better I feel. I have more energy, I can walk a flight of steps without being winded... just so many positives all because of vaping!!! :toast:

Captain_puffs

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Tamarac
I'm right there with you. I just hit 10 weeks of analog free living! I'm just starting to break even now. Once I started rebuilding coils on my Pro Tank, and dripping attys; and making my own juice. I've started to see the savings! Now I can buy a Provari! So... never mind, I'm not saving much money. But I am saving my life! You can't put a price on that. So congratulations to you, and everyone who is analog free! Keep on vaping my friends :)

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I'm right there with you. I just hit 10 weeks of analog free living! I'm just starting to break even now. Once I started rebuilding coils on my Pro Tank, and dripping attys; and making my own juice. I've started to see the savings! Now I can buy a Provari! So... never mind, I'm not saving much money. But I am saving my life! You can't put a price on that. So congratulations to you, and everyone who is analog free! Keep on vaping my friends :)

Thank you!! I'm looking to pick up a Provari after the holidays.... It's the saving your life that's important.... not the money!! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread