Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Here we go again. Time for my yearly exercise in "Google Search" ;)
Every Year since 2012 I have offered this thread as a chance to shout out for your Favorite vaping Gear.
It's Really Simple ! Please list your favorite Power Source (mod) and your favorite juice Burner (attachment).
It is my hope that together we might help someone who is looking at buying another mod, or a newcomer who wants to learn more about what kind of Equipment is out there.
And, as always, pictures and discussions are welcomed.
I'll go first. My go-to, all day mods are REOS Grands with RM2 rebuildable atomizers.
These would be the two on the back row, far left. They are my "at work" beaters.
F2RJtDC.jpg

Earlier this year I began looking into Temperature Controlled Vaping. With the help of many on the ECF, I was able to try several new mods. The Eleaf Invoke is, in my opinion, a great little mod when paired with the Vandy Vape Berserker.
L6jBkHu.jpg

Please limit your postings to two mods/ attachments each. After all, we are asking for your "Favorites".
And maybe, just maybe, together we can help someone find their next great Vaping Gear !
A Weekly Tally will be posted every weekend as long as this thread is active.
So Shout Out for your Gear, and again, Pictures are welcome.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
This might be a good one, this year. Mostly yall reo and provary people dominated.

Well, yea. I mean, back in the day, ProVari was IT for regulated mods, and Reos was pretty much the original bottom-feed mech mod.
But times, and the market has changed. Should be a more diverse Poll this year.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm gonna exclude my provaris because I feel like they're not new (also they are totally my favorite things, but...)

So Siren V2 for atomizer, The Innoken Proton since it's just awesome. The Geekvape Legend it's indestructibly awesome. For a drop in tank gotta go with the Innoken Ares, I think that is just the MTL tank of the year when it comes to drop ins.

Anna

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Should it be about 018 gear? Or favorites in general.

If you mean in general my fav's are an Innokin Kroma-A (with 1.6 ohm Zenith) kit and a JoyeTech Penguin pod.

For 2018 I suppose my YiHi SX SL Class and the upcoming Aegis Legend mini. Both with Zenith using 1.6 ohm drop in and 10mm tapered tips by Vapor Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread