8 days and nothing... I hope customs doesn't have my order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Ordered a decent size order from Eastmall last Tuesday and still haven't received it. (I'm in no way complaining about their service as it was shipped out the next day...) I just hope that US customs doesn't have my order... if so I'll cry. lol

How long did it take everyone else to get their orders?

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Did you receive tracking number from eastmall??

yep. I'm looking at the tracking sites now... I guess it actually left China on Aug 14th (thought it was Aug 12th... it says "foreign acceptance" on Aug 13th...) and that's the last update... that it left Guangzhou EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on the 14th.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com

dwg

Aug 17, 2009
First order to Eastmall placed on 8/11...

Looks like it Cleared customs today...

Detailed Results:

Inbound Out of Customs, August 20, 2009, 10:49 am
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, August 19, 2009, 10:26 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, August 13, 2009, 1:11 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, August 12, 2009, 8:58 pm
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
First order to Eastmall placed on 8/11...

Looks like it Cleared customs today...

Detailed Results:

Inbound Out of Customs, August 20, 2009, 10:49 am
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, August 19, 2009, 10:26 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, August 13, 2009, 1:11 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, August 12, 2009, 8:58 pm
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Thanks!!! This was very helpful dwg!! :) Keep me updated as to when you receive your package because I should be getting mine the same day or the day after you! :)

killdozerd11

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Peoples republic of California
Okay... Now I'm really worried... I just checked eastmall's site again and found NO new tracking information... 13 days... still no package. :(

I'm out of nicotine... I think I'll be alright...

Wonder if SIN or David would check on it for me?

it took almost 15 days and i got 100 901's but had to have them shipped 20 at a time because the Chinese customs are on it to

EMS delivered to me saturdays also

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
...Wonder if SIN or David would check on it for me?

I'll be happy to help but at this point your forum id doesn't ring any bells, so if you could please send me an email with your order number or phone number, it will help me to find out what's happened and get to the bottom of it quickly.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Hey Beatle... what did Ed end up doing? My order left the same day as yours and is also still sitting in foreign acceptance. It has never taken this long for me to get an order from them and I've never worried until now. The longest it has ever taken is 8 days and I'm now on 11.

Ed.... any thoughts?

I'll just say that Ed was very acommodating to the problem even though it definitely isn't any fault of EastMall's or Ed or David's. Apparently my package never got into the country. :( (at no fault of EastMall)

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
I never suspected Eastmall was at fault, they have been very good to me. :) I was just very curious as to what might be going on since it has never taken me this long to get my package. You also live in the middle of the country and ordered about the same time, so thought we might be experiencing the same thing.

So, are the resending? I have also e-mailed them to check on my order, so don't feel obligated to respond, again just curious as I'm anxiously awaiting my stuff. I will survive until it gets here, just wanted to make sure it wasn't getting stopped.

SquirrilahFish

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Honolulu
Wow... thanks guys... I'm just getting a little antsy because I have 10mL of liquid left... I'm new to vaping so I didn't order enough at start up... haha

bro i did the same thing, very stressfull, I ended up ordering from ecigexpress during the wait just cause I KNEW it would be here in 2 days, They ended up coming at the same time LOL

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
bro i did the same thing, very stressfull, I ended up ordering from ecigexpress during the wait just cause I KNEW it would be here in 2 days, They ended up coming at the same time LOL

That's where I ordered a bottle from until I get my EastMall stuff. They're in a bordering state so I'm thinking they may be my back-up supplier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread