80/20 discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
80/20 is Not discontinued: I copied this for you from the Sticky Thread about changes at Virgin Vapor.

"Only about 10% of orders are for our 80/20 PG VG mix. In order to be able to batch mix and simplify, I am eliminating this option since so few people want it. I can still make this mix for you as a customized order, but this way custom orders will not slow down the creation and shipping of the majority of orders or cause as much of an order backlog."

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
"Only about 10% of orders are for our 80/20 PG VG mix. In order to be able to batch mix and simplify, I am eliminating this option since so few people want it. I can still make this mix for you as a customized order, but this way custom orders will not slow down the creation and shipping of the majority of orders or cause as much of an order backlog."

This is what she said in her announcement on the forum- sounds like she still will.

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
LOL- as soon as mine posted I saw yours and I tried to delete mine but could not. I agree with your comments on her custom orders- I always want triple flavor and am more than willing to wait a bit longer- her juice is so clean and pure that it's more than worth the wait.. which really isn't even a wait imo.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
LOL- as soon as mine posted I saw yours and I tried to delete mine but could not. I agree with your comments on her custom orders- I always want triple flavor and am more than willing to wait a bit longer- her juice is so clean and pure that it's more than worth the wait.. which really isn't even a wait imo.

I've no complaints with the wait...some things are worth it and if I plan correctly then there's no interruption in the flow of steeping and vaping. I have had to substitute my addiction to KCM with the velvet but it's pretty close IMO. I seem to get a better throat hit with the KCM though. Not something the VG fans are concerned with though. I've tried MANY of Annettes flavors and have actually enjoyed most but there is only a handful that I care for on a regular basis. Most of her fruits are fantastic but I find myself liking the smooth richness of her coffees more often. Any of her coffees mixed with her Creme Caramel is almost like vaping candy.:)

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
When you say 80/20 has been discontinued...because not that many people want it...does that mean that it can't even be ordered as a custom mix? I'm one of those not that many people. :confused:

I'm another one of those 80/20 people. I went ahead and ordered the 50/50 blend to see if I like it. Fingers crossed.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I'm another one of those 80/20 people. I went ahead and ordered the 50/50 blend to see if I like it. Fingers crossed.

Let me know what you think. I accidently got 100% VG and didn't get any satisfaction. I have to have a throat hit. In fact I think I'm more addicted to it than the nic.

Swer3397

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2012
South Texas
Let me know what you think. I accidently got 100% VG and didn't get any satisfaction. I have to have a throat hit. In fact I think I'm more addicted to it than the nic.

Are you certain? I thought I was too, but the TH for me seems to come from the nicotine now while using 100% VG. Just my experiences. The PG hit seems almost fake and irritating kinda when I go back and try it.

windmiller

Jan 8, 2012
Chapel Hill, NC
Are you certain? I thought I was too, but the TH for me seems to come from the nicotine now while using 100% VG. Just my experiences. The PG hit seems almost fake and irritating kinda when I go back and try it.

I have thought I was more addicted to the throat hit as well and always ordered 80/20 but accidently did a 100% VG and am pleasantly suprised at the throat hit so will be doing some more experimenting.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I have thought I was more addicted to the throat hit as well and always ordered 80/20 but accidently did a 100% VG and am pleasantly suprised at the throat hit so will be doing some more experimenting.

Well now you are the third person who has told me this. I'm wondering if I shouldn't give it another try. Is it true that 100% VG has better flavor? The stuff I tried hadn't steeped and i gave it away so I couldn't make a good call on that.

Last edited:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I'm an 80/20 girl myself, but 50/50 is fine, too. I get good TH with either. I haven't vaped enough 100% vg to comment, maybe tyleris12 will chime in...she used to be VG only. In my experience, the higher the nic, the better the TH, but even at 12mg I get a decent TH with Annette's juices.

Hi kitty, does 50/50 have better flavor in your opinion? Seems like I've read that vg gives more vapor and flavor.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hi kitty, does 50/50 have better flavor in your opinion? Seems like I've read that vg gives more vapor and flavor.

VG definitely produces a thicker vapor on exhale.

As for flavor, PG is what enhances flavors, but VG has a flavor all its own. It is very subtle, and slightly sweet. You should grab a bottle at the pharmacy and try it, if for no other reason than the experience itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread