80 Watt Box Mod w/ Temperature Control For $71.99 ? Whaaaaaaat?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
80 watts for 72 bucks is a steal on its own, even without the functional temperature control. That's just free icing an an already awesome cake.

The Smoktech XPRO M80 Plus is indeed an 80-watt mod with an alternative temperature control setting. If you're looking to see what the hype is surrounding ni200 builds, you no longer have to spend an arm and a leg to get it. It has a built-in 4400mAh battery pack that's charged through a micro USB port. As far as temperature control goes, you can tune it anywhere from 100 degrees to 900 degrees. I've found my sweet spot with this device to be around 420 degrees (most people seem to like low-400's for cotton wick) at 27 watts with a 0.18 nickel build in a Lemo drop :D

Now, before you say "such-and-such reviewer said these have a long delay before firing in temp control mode...", that's been fixed. The first run of these did indeed have a delay (and a lengthy one at that!). They did release a firmware update that lessened it (still a little delay, though). However, the ones we have in stock are the second run, not version one with a skimpy little bandaid fix. They totally revamped how the board detects temperature and handles the "preheat" of your coil to make it much more responsive and efficient in performing how you expect it to.

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Oh, I forgot to mention.... this thing looks gooooood :D

80W%20SMOK%20Xpro%20M80%20Plus%20All%20Colors.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.