Where Can I Get A......? 801 soft tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
Jaded, sorry for butting in but the KR8 cartos get pretty hot during vape-on mode, the 801 soft tip slips right on and (its tight enough not to lose it) keeps you from burning your lips. Thank you to WHOMEVER figured this out and posted it. bikes
Thanks for the info bikes, I had noticed they get a little warm. Looks like I will have to wait another week to get any as my boss decided not to put through my payroll this well. I am liking the 808 very easy to use and produces as good as the 510, I just miss my flat tips. Do the soft tips hold well enough that i can hold it in teeth?

Hi everybody

I am looking for a M801 atomizer and M401 carts + tobacco juice. With these and the famous TBP I am modding my blucig setup.

I looked on all the websites recommended around but either the attys are out of stock or something else is. Any site I am missing from which buying all at once?

Looked so far in: rockymontain, valuevapor, ecigsupply, libertyflights, litecigsusa.

Thanks to all
FdL

jennifer-serz

Moved On
Mar 23, 2010
united state
  • Deleted by Elendil

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
901 carts fit fine (as i'm sure the 510 whistle tips do). they mount flush with the carto as well. so you can still maintain a sleek looking device. i used them briefly (and still do with certain cartoz, as some seem to get much hotter than others), but don't appreciate the extra length.
Thats my problem i dont really like the extra length of the 901. I order some 801 soft tips should be here tomorrow hopefully. don't know how much length they will add but hope it wont be as much. Right now I am just using the condom with a hole cut in it. the cartos get pretty hot. I am really surprised V4L or someone hasn't come up with a flat tip carto design, I am pretty sure the flat tips won the poll I saw on here and I have seen flat tips on the kanger site.

ella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Winnipeg, Canada
ecigsupply. just got an order from them yesterday and was surprised about soft tips. never knew they existed.

Just received an order from ecigsupply the other day, absolutely love the soft-tips. They fit well over the round cartridge for the 510 and over the 808 cartomizer. Pliant and very comfortable (they even fit nicely over the 510 tailpipe)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread