808 Megas... available anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
I don't like being a whiner, but OUT OF STOCK has been getting me rather frustrated. Fortunately I have kept my old cartos, but they don't measure up to new IV 808 megas, andf I'm getting grouchy.... I want my MEGAs! Please.... tell me they will be in soon! Even a used, cleaned mega is better than most, but not as good as a virgin mega. I'm near ready to go elsewhere, but don't want to in the least bit.

If they ever are back in stock, will there be an order limit? Because I'll take 50 of em.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Not sure about when they would be in stock, sorry. Have you thought about using an adapter and different thread cartomizer in the meantime? I found 801 Fusions worked very well on my old 808s. All of IKVs cartomizers are awesome, and their worst one will be better than anyone elses so it might be worth taking a look.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
:laugh: They are and will be here soon. I actually forgot to reorder them for the longest because there a million other things that had my attention. They have been ordered and ran through their production last week. Now I'm just waiting for a tracking number which should be given hopefully soon. I do have the 510 Mega STD in stock, as it is identical to the 808 STD, it's just a matter of the fitting in this case. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I like the Mega 808s too but they still have to ride in the back when there is a Fusion riding shotgun. The Fusions are extremely hard to beat and believe me I've tried them all. If your in a fix I can loan you a couple and you can return them when they're in stock.

Remember that guy? He was real intoxicated and was walking kinda funny and had that real high pitched squeaky voice and had that pink PV sticking out of his watch pocket? I can't remember his name.

TT
I hope you don't mean me.

fmf2.jpg

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I like the Mega 808s too but they still have to ride in the back when there is a Fusion riding shotgun. The Fusions are extremely hard to beat and believe me I've tried them all. If your in a fix I can loan you a couple and you can return them when they're in stock.

NO WAY Jose' (That's Spanish)

Fusion Man and Fusions are my hero's!

TT

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY

fmf2.jpg

Here's my deal. 2 1/2 to 3 PAD and quit overnight. I am settled into my routines now. V4L juice, my Buzz mods, and mega 808's. That is what has gotten me, a total and complete lost cause off tobacco for 6 months come 9-10-11. This is what got me off the evil weed, and it's what I want to stay with. No more experimenting, I'm in my happy place.

Fusion pusion, I want my megas. Thanks for the suggestions. Now if Iken had told me no more megas.... Iwould not be so stubborn. I'm gettin a boatload of these suckers when they come in.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Here's my deal. 2 1/2 to 3 PAD and quit overnight. I am settled into my routines now. V4L juice, my Buzz mods, and mega 808's. That is what has gotten me, a total and complete lost cause off tobacco for 6 months come 9-10-11. This is what got me off the evil weed, and it's what I want to stay with. No more experimenting, I'm in my happy place.

Fusion pusion, I want my megas. Thanks for the suggestions. Now if Iken had told me no more megas.... Iwould not be so stubborn. I'm gettin a boatload of these suckers when they come in.

Right on NoMatches. I gotta agree that they are good and I'm vaping one right now. I have a Fusion Tank and a Mega 808 tank. I love em both and if that's what got you away from the stinkies then I'm in. Kudos for quitting.
I need some SS Megas in 808 or 510, I'm not choosy about the connection.
I would like to try one of those pusions though.

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
OK... I get it. No stock for over a month.... go find another carto. Got it. Later.

I had a thought!

I was going to help out NoMatches because NoMatches is just a real nice person.

I was going to recommend the IKV MEGA 510 STD!!! Because I knew you would love them!

So I went and checked and ...

sorry ...

Out of Stock.

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread