$9.97 for a battery, tank and charger?!?! Hell yea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
This is it! The deep discounts you all deserve! I think this is a deal you can't miss! Due to limited supplies only two per customer. Free pickup from the Greater New York City area!! Offer cannot be combined with other discounts. SM30 tank with long-lasting eGo 1100 mAh or EVOD 1000 mAh battery and charger for only $9.97. Mini protank with eGo 1100 mAh or EVOD 1000 mAh for just $11.97. We are giving away the store! Go to Battery, Tank and Charger Kit Blowout Sale | Origin Vape to see what this is all about!
jpg

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I wish I had gone for two, but originally, I was planning on buying the one they gave away. I got confused with what charger to get, because the one on the site didn't mention working with the one that goes with the PV. Buy the time I finished trying to figure it out, I forgot to order two. I feel really good that I got one and some juice though!

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
I wish I had gone for two, but originally, I was planning on buying the one they gave away. I got confused with what charger to get, because the one on the site didn't mention working with the one that goes with the PV. Buy the time I finished trying to figure it out, I forgot to order two. I feel really good that I got one and some juice though!

Kathi, I PMed you and changed the product information on our site. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! The charger does certainly fit the bill for the battery in question. We checked to ensure that.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Kathi, I PMed you and changed the product information on our site. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! The charger does certainly fit the bill for the battery in question. We checked to ensure that.

Thanks so much, I just ordered the Innokin and PMed you with the order number. Thanks so much for the wonderful service, I can't wait to get it! You guys are fantastic!

Taylork65

Jan 3, 2014
FL
just placed an order...kind of disappointed I missed the mini protanks...that is my favorite tank....

Same here except I got my order through and an email confirmation, then they called me later telling me they had no blue tanks left :(

Oh we'll I'm happy they didn't just cancel my order at least. Still a great deal.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Same here except I got my order through and an email confirmation, then they called me later telling me they had no blue tanks left :(

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are glad you accepted a clear mini protank instead! Thank you for being understanding and we highly appreciate your business, Taylork65. =)

Last edited:

Taylork65

Jan 3, 2014
FL

Oh we'll I'm happy they didn't just cancel my order at least. Still a great deal.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are glad you accepted a clear mini protank instead! Thank for being understanding and we highly appreciate your business, Taylork65. =)

You got it, like I said, still happy with the deal.

Just out of curiosity, was blue just super popular or did you only have a limited amount of blue tanks?

Also, do you send tracking when the orders ship?

Thanks again

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
You got it, like I said, still happy with the deal.

Just out of curiosity, was blue just super popular or did you only have a limited amount of blue tanks?

Also, do you send tracking when the orders ship?

Thanks again

Taylor, we had a very limited amount of blue tanks in stock. It takes a little while for the tracking information to be updated in our system. We have upgraded your shipping to priority and you should be receiving your order in a couple of days. I will email you your tracking information as soon as we have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread