The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

9 days smoke free !

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by 68stang, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 68stang

68stang Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    E Cigs saved my life woooO! I was a pack a day smoker now I am FREE (and omg vaping is fun....yes I said it it is fun!) ANy way I am here in Florida I am glad to see so many fellow Sun Shiners!:D

2. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Smoke free and on 0 nic! You Rock! I am still vaping between 11mg and 0 nic..never know which is which, so that counts..lol!
    Welcome to the Florida Vapors Club!

3. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Those first few hours, days, weeks, months, are the worst---so congrats.
    You did even better than me too!!! It took about a month to be nicotine free.

4. Cielo

Cielo Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Florida
    WOOT congrats!

5. 68stang

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    OOPS Sorry I wasn't very clear in my post haha. I am still on 18 mg! Started on 24 but now i am on 18 so I am not NIC FRee yet! WILL BE soon enough though. BUT Even with 18 and 24 nicotine I FEEL so much better. From being able to breath in deep, I drink less soda (I Guess smoking gave me such bad Cotton mouth i was ALWAYS Drinking mountain dew!) SLEep better...the list goes on and on! I LOve it

6. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Welcome ..so how is the "dripping" going? Do you like it or did u decide to stick to cartridges?

7. 68stang

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    dripping is great when i can chill. i use the carts when i am out and about and at work. thank you for the tip!

8. Fishman7

Fishman7 Senior Member Verified Member

Jan 7, 2010
    FT. LAUDERDALE FL
    thats great im on 3 days no analogs man it isnt easy
    ive been a 2+ pack a day for over 3 years and started smoking 22 years ago

9. 68stang

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    ya i get that urge to smoke a cig so bad. i just whip out my 510 and suck away and all is better. but ya urges are still there......we just replaced it with something less harmful! AND I am cutting the nic level down as i go. down to 18 mg

10. Flowersoul

Flowersoul Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    And, it gets better all the time.......

I was a smoker for over 40 years; Marlboro Lights 100's for the most part, and the morning I received my Vapor King I had my last cigarette. That was 9 months ago.

11. 68stang

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    ok today is tough....for some reason i need an analog so bad thank GOD i do not have any here....doing everything i can to not run out and buy any.....would it be a failure if i smoked one? gah his sucks

12. Gary_S

Gary_S Full Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Florida
    That's awesome. I had my last analog Feb 5, 2010 during lunch hour. Saturday and Sunday was a little hairy and I was vaping like a mad man. Things seem to have gotten better though. I still have the 11 left from the pack I was smoking in my truck center console just to know they are there for right now. Already had a thought today about just throwing them in the trash. I love the peace of mind that vaping has given me. I never thought I was going to be able to do this.:lol:

13. Katattack

Katattack Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2010
    FL
    Great job all of you and stay strong. I'm hoping to join your ranks but not pushing myself right now. Since getting my PV at 3pm (it's 11:17 here now) I've had...um 4 analogs. I usually smoke 2+ an hr but small victories lead to big ones.

14. 68stang

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    fyi one of my employees was smoking a marlbro 72 and I said...Let me try one. Why? because mentally I was still wanting them even though I didnt need them so I needed to prove to my brain I didnt need it. Well I puffed on it and it made me sick! And I could taste the "burning" of the tobacco. not good at all! SO now I know I don't want real cigs ever again. I don't suggest you try this but I knew for myself I needed to so my stupid brain would shut up :)

15. DigitalRapture

DigitalRapture Full Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Bradenton, Florida
    I just picked up vaping, on hour 48 since receiving my PV and have been cigarette-free since. I have no yearn for one either. Puffin 24mg.

16. mrferrit

mrferrit Full Member

Feb 9, 2010
    A, A
    Congrats on quitting thats awesome. I have only been at it for 2 weeks and every now and then ill try a analog then realize ya know this really taste like crap. so ill go back inside and have a vape and say wow thats so much cleaner and taste better. I just need to find my perfect match with flavors (which is beginign to be a little costly) so far im diggin a mix of menthol and mango.

17. Bud The Vaporer

Bud The Vaporer Full Member

18. Contrail

Contrail Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Clearwater, FL
    I'm at day three with my PV. I have been able to cut down from 2 packs a day to 5 singles. This really amazes me how quickly I have moved this far.

19. Metstoo

Metstoo Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Central Florida
    Good job Stang! :thumbs:

I've had a few small cravings for an analog but if I don't buy them then I don't do it. Still at 24mg (or close to that) and will start stepping it down in a week or two.
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.