The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

9 flavors 9 winners.

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Digitaltitan, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Digitaltitan

Digitaltitan Senior Member ECF Veteran

God i love M&P juices.

I love AVE but they have a few that i dispise. 9 flavors and every single one is a bottle of gold.
    Even the flavors i dont like are amazing ( By that i mean like i dont like coffee, but the coffee flavor is epic)

This has to be Witchcraft.

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    hehe 9 out of 9 bump
    Thank you Digitaltitan that is very nice of you sir

3. Barefoot

Barefoot Super Member ECF Veteran

I can only say 6 out of 6 so far - the 7th i bought for a friend who still has to give me feedback!
    All day Vape: Thought it was going to be Haze, then tried RYO, which has now been contested by Praze - with Pchela's as my fave sweet juice!
    Cheers M+P for enhancing me Vaping experience - we are deprived a tad over here!
    Cheers--cheers-champagne-emoticon-000272-large.jpg

4. ZenSilk

ZenSilk Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    SLC
    Haha, no kidding! I mistakenly purchased the flavors in 18mg nicotine so when I make my next order I am bumping down to 12 or maybe even 8, and I am re-ordering all of the ones I already bought as well. Maybe I will trade some of the juices I have.

These juices are so consistently good (out of the 4 I have tried) that I would even just blindly fill a carto with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.