Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
4_17_211.gif
That is cool! Tim, hang in there..it gets easier and easier!

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
Congratulation timothy ...Just over the two month mark myself ...it is a good feeling isn't it!!

Had about 30 years myself ...never thought I was going to be able to quit..but it only took a week after getting my first V4L order

Now am addicted to V4L ... but ill take the trade off with a great big SMILE...thanks Steve and gang !!!!!!!

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
thank you all for all the support its people like all of you and the great folks at vapor4 life that has helped me or should i say all of us to get this far. i know each of us had to make that first step and say no more again and again, i cant count how many times i have tried and failed. longest i ever went was 30 days. patches,gum,buspar nothing i have tried worked. till a friend at work brought his v4l kit and i could see how it was working for him, so i asked him about it and he gave me a card, i must have almost thrown that card away 20 times. and every time i cleaned the computer table off there was that card, so right after christmas i thought what the heck and placed my order i am so glad i did.
not only did i stop smoking cigs but found a bunch of new frends too.
and yes it does feel ........................
great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread